71-80

1 of the main body, the turtle's breathing method (1/2)"Space in Hand, Exclusive to Xia Family" Author: Companion Star

"You know it's out? I thought you were going to hide for the rest of your life." Liu Fanlian looked at her and was still angry, "Hurry up and take out the book, it's all in traditional Chinese characters, it will take a long time to understand."

Ah Bai obediently stretched out his hand and conjured up two thin booklets. Xia Tong took over "The First Volume of Medicinal Wine" and "Beekeeping Techniques", and the corners of his eyebrows twitched, "Ah Bai, are you sure you got it right?"

The book is indeed about wine and honey, but this is obviously an ordinary introductory book! I flipped through it at will, and the characters inside are all modern simplified characters.

"Sister, that's all I can do for the time being, because my grandparents don't have real energy, and there's no such thing as Lingzhi Lingfeng here, so I can only use it as a pastime, and then make some honey tea and drink a little wine all day long... ..."

The corners of Xia Tong's mouth trembled, she really wanted to say: "Abai, you've got the truth!" She returned the book in disgust, and she glanced at Xia's mother who still didn't know why, but Abai's suggestion was really good Oh, and there's a lot of free land in the space anyway.

"Tongtong, don't embarrass Ah Bai. We'll talk about it when the time is up. As for wine making." Liu Fanlian looked at the two pairs of eyes in front of her and the pair of big eyes not far away, "You can try this, let's make wine, but I don't care about growing grapes, you can figure out what to do when the time comes."

"Got it, mom is the best."

Xia Tong responded with a smile, "Don't you want to build a new house? We can build a small pergola as a shelf and plant some grapes outside, and then we can take it out in a legitimate way."

Liu Fanlian nodded in agreement, "Your dad and I will go out with the dishes first, and you can tidy up and go out for dinner yourself. We're all going to take a bath tonight."

"knew!"

Xia Tong sent the two of them out with a smile, and was urged by A Bai to sit down and meditate when she turned around. Thinking of what A Bai said during the day, she carefully circulated the true energy in her body according to the method A Bai taught. In the circle, after the familiar sense of comfort came over, I began to silently recite the Entraining Chapter.

After Xia Tong settled down, Ah Bai quietly squatted down beside him, slowly closed his eyes, and felt the accumulation of true energy in Xia Tong's body through the contract between the two of them. comfortable.

After a while, a pair of big eyes opened instantly, seeing that Xia Tong was completely surrounded by milky white mist, the mist rotated with the airflow generated by Xia Tong, the speed gradually accelerated, and disappeared without a trace in a moment, surprise flashed in Ah Bai's eyes , quietly waiting.

Xia Tong felt a warm air flow in his body, and at a certain moment, the speed suddenly began to increase. At first, he was able to control it, but gradually lost consciousness. When he woke up again, the air flow was gone, but there was something faint in his body. It's different, a warm feeling emanates from the dantian and flows through the whole body.

With a bit of fear, Xia Tong stopped meditating, opened his eyes after reciting the last entraining qi formula, and saw Abai and the little turtle quietly staying behind Abai.

"Abai, you?"

"Sister, congratulations!" Ah Bai threw himself on Xia Tong with a smile, "You just successfully entered the Qi refining stage."