121-125

"Still sleeping in the room."

"Sleeping so late?" Xia Hongsheng was obviously stunned, and then hurried in.

Meng Xiuyue herself was also surprised. Her father-in-law always liked to go to the fields early in the morning and came back just in time for dinner. Why did he sleep in late today? It is almost eight o'clock now, and I am afraid that my husband should have arrived at the bank.

After a while Xia Hongsheng rushed out, "There is no one in the house, where did he go?"

"Not in the house?" It was probably just over six o'clock to catch the earliest car, so it was impossible not to meet him.

"Where did you go?" Xia Hongsheng couldn't help being impatient. The deadline is ten o'clock today. If you miss the time, it's not up to you. Banks have remittance receipts, so I don't care about the previous Xia. Grandpa ordered not to tell his son and daughter-in-law.

"I don't know either. Maybe he went to the field. Do you have anything to do with him?" "

How could it be okay? It's time soon and he hasn't paid the money yet. When the time comes, he should pay liquidated damages!"

" Liquidated damages? What kind of liquidated damages should I pay?"

Xia Hongsheng cast her last hope on Meng Xiuyue, "Your father-in-law has rented the land your family is planting for another five years, and ten o'clock today is the deadline for payment. If you don't pay Even if you have to pay liquidated damages, that's three million!"

Meng Xiuyue was stunned by this figure, "Then, how much should I pay?" "

For five years, it's 120,000 per year, a total of 600,000."

Meng Xiuyue felt a little dizzy, 600,000, so much money at home? "When did he sign the contract with you? Why is it so expensive?"

"Just a few days ago, there are already many people renting this land. At that time, there was a factory that was willing to pay 150,000 yuan. Your father-in-law said that he would rent it. , and finally calculated a rent of 120,000 yuan for five years."

Meng Xiuyue felt a little out of breath. All her family's money was used to rent a shop, and there was almost nothing left. It was not long before ten o'clock. "Wait a minute." She took it out tremblingly

. , Pressed Xia Zhongyou's number, "Where are you, have you paid the money?"

After hearing the other party's happy answer, I felt dark in front of my eyes, and dialed another number before I could explain, "Hey, sister-in-law, now How much money can I take out at home?"

Liu Fanlian who was holding the phone was taken aback for a moment, and when she was about to say something, the line on the other end turned into a busy signal, she was startled, and when she called again, it had already turned into arrears.

"Tongtong, your little aunt called just now in a hurry and seemed to say that she needed money. Do you know what happened?" "I don't know,"

Xia Tong was making tea with the saffron flowers she grew at home, "it should be the store. Ning Jicen said that the money is not in a hurry, it's nothing, anyway, the shop has already been left for them." "Oh, alas,

I'm worried about what happened when she said it was so anxious."

"Okay, I want to go down quickly, Ruoman is not waiting below, the saffron I soak must be delicious." "

You, okay, I'll go down with you, and I'll go buy some milk powder for pregnant women later, I heard there is an event there now , It's very affordable, I'll send it to your little aunt when I deliver food next time."