81-90

81 Pedestrian travel (1) (1/2)

"Space in Hand, Exclusive to Xia Family" Author: Companion Star

"I know so much, you can figure it out." Ning Jicen hung up the phone and looked at the two blurred figures downstairs through the window. Xia Tong seemed to be wearing a white spun skirt today, with narrowed eyes He squinted at the casual suit on his body, turned around and walked to the dressing room...

"It's agreed that you will pay the bill today. I will not be soft-hearted." Xia Tong looked greedily at the clothes in the stores on both sides. Money is also almost completely absent.

"Don't worry, pick whatever you want. I'm in a good mood today so you can take the opportunity to draw blood."

Xia Tong nodded in satisfaction, looking like you are very good, but froze at the moment when his eyes shifted, it is not unreasonable to have a cloudy wind today, looking at those two casually standing at the corner and staring at them The two men, Xia Tong, decided to go out to see the almanac next time.

"Tongtong, why don't you say hello when you meet?" Ning Jicen saw Xia Tong holding Ruoman who hadn't noticed them yet and was about to run away, so he exchanged glances with Fei Yihong and strode forward.

When Ruoman heard the voice behind him, the familiar smell of cologne perfume filled his nose and couldn't help trembling. He glanced at Xia Tong with a bitter face, and finally gritted his teeth and turned around, "It's Ji Cen, we just I didn't see you, but why did you come here so coincidentally?"

Of course, the word coincidence is unique, and Ning Jicen pretended to smile when he heard it, "It's really a coincidence, I'm not dragging Yihong here to let him relax, don't spend all day I pretended to be decadent there, but I really didn't know that I would meet you, but since meeting is considered fate, how about the four of us go shopping together?"

Although it was a question, he didn't seem to be consulting at all. Xia Tong frowned and resented the so-called ape dung, "We women buy clothes when we go shopping, you men will never be as superficial as us, when the time comes If you are impatient, we don't feel well either."

Ning Jicen stared at this woman who kept looking for excuses to escape, and the anger in his heart rose slowly. He was obviously talking and laughing when he saw her with that man yesterday. Show face!

"Don't worry, we haven't seen what superficiality is, why don't we open our eyes with you today."

Xia Tong's hand was caught in an instant, and before she had time to break free, she was dragged forward with big strides. She raised her head in embarrassment and looked at someone who was smiling at the corner of her mouth, her teeth were clenched so hard that the sound could almost be heard.

Ruoman sighed as she looked at Xia Tong who had been defeated. As expected, she still treated Xia Tong non-violently and uncooperatively. Feeling the low pressure around her, she decided to run away alone. Difficult!

"Didn't you say you want to go shopping?" Fei Yihong grasped Ruoman's hand quickly, and pulled her into him lightly. Live the world of two?"

Ruoman couldn't help but stiffen his body from the warm gas puffing around his neck, he broke away and looked at the two people who were still performing a scene of breaking free not far away, "I'll go find Tongtong." With a flick, he broke free from the restraint.

After Wen Xiangnunyu left, Fei Yihong was disappointed for a while, thinking of Ruoman's flushed cheeks just now, he was in a good mood, at least he didn't reject himself as he did not long ago, did he?

   "Tongtong, didn't you say that we didn't bring any money, so let's go down to the second floor, buy some clothes that look okay, and go back."

Xia Tong was taken aback by Ruoman's words. They just came to the third floor to open their eyes and satisfy their own aesthetics. The clothes here cost thousands of dollars, which was not something they could afford at ordinary times. Xia Tong nodded knowingly, "Well, it's just that it's the weekend and the second floor may be a bit crowded, you two have to follow along. But of course people like you can't stand our life, but just Gotta be a little embarrassed."