21-30

Chapter 21 Space Surprise Change (1) (1/2)

"Space in Hand, Exclusive to Xia Family" Author: Companion Star

The spring water was covered by something like a stone road. Xia Tong carefully stepped on the stone road and walked slowly to the central spring, only to find that the water level of this spring was much lower than that of the outside. Unknown plants grew around the inside, and the air There is a strange fragrance in it, not only the flowers but also the spring water, which only makes people feel extremely comfortable. Xia Tong boldly reached out and took a handful of the water from the inner spring, and when he took a sip, his face was full of surprises. After taking a sip, I feel very refreshing, which is estimated to be hundreds of times better than that of the other springs.

Xia Tong was about to get up when she saw a piece of brocade by her feet at some point. There were four stone-like things on the brocade, and one of them could faintly see the brilliance in it, which was extremely beautiful. She picked up the brocade before she She found that the slightly black brocade sat on the ground seemed to be transparent when she picked it up. Seeing the words on it, she read it carefully, because it was in traditional Chinese characters, it was very difficult for her to read, and it took her a while to understand. above meaning.

These words did not explain the origin of the space, but congratulations on upgrading the space because of hard work. The spring water in it is called rootless water, which has miraculous effects on all diseases in the world. Drinking it for a long time can even improve physical fitness. According to Xia Tong's understanding If you drink it for a long time, even if you can't fly in the air, you will definitely be as light as a swallow. Moreover, this spring water makes people age very slowly. However, because the spring water grows very slowly, it must be used sparingly. Moreover, only you and yourself The future husband's immediate relatives within three generations can use it, that is to say, the parents and the future little buns.

Brocade also specifically explained that the four stones should be buried in the four corners of the southeast, north, and west. Xia Tong looked around and found that he had no way to distinguish the directions. After reading the above words carefully, he realized that as long as he took the Follow the stone and walk around the space, and when it reaches the corresponding position, the stone will have a special reflection. Nodding, Xia Tong feels that this space is still human.

As for the plants by the spring, it was not mentioned. The last sentence on the brocade is in modern Chinese characters, "Other functions of the predictive space will be upgraded next time!"

It was this sentence that made Xia Tong's sunny day raise a few dark clouds. This girl clearly knows simplified characters, and the co-author is using simplified characters to play with himself? Whether it is tolerable or unbearable, she decided to use the spirit of resolutely advocating justice to fight for once, but realized that there is only herself as a high-level creature here, so she was naturally emotional.

The brocade in Xia Tong's hand slipped over her palm when Xia Tong didn't realize it, and her fingertips slowly fell, and finally disappeared when it landed on the rootless water, and even the spring water didn't even have a ripple. If Xia Tong looked closely at this moment, she might find Something flickered in the water.

Xia Tong decided to bury the four stones in the four corners of the space according to the words on the brocade. In the end, the radiant stone was buried in the north, and the other three stones would have their own responses in different directions. Let Xia Tong find the position easily.

After reading too many fantasy books and videos, she felt that it was like placing things in a town house. People became more frequent accordingly, and the pit naturally dug a lot deeper. When the work was over, she was tired and hurried out. The space fell asleep.