31-40

Chapter 31 Encounter on the Mountain (2) (1/2)

"Space in Hand, Exclusive to Xia Family" Author: Companion Star

If someone was nearby at this moment, they would surely find calmly that a woman had disappeared without warning.

Of course, Xia Tong only came to the space without her subjective will, and she was lying on the recliner that was thrown in not long ago, sleeping soundly. The little white thing sniffed beside her, and she was sure that she just fell asleep. Feeling relieved, he suddenly seemed to have discovered something, turned around and ran to the edge of the space, stretched out his small claws and dug on the ground for a long time, and accurately dug out something. If Xia Tong was awake, he would definitely find that it was him. The buried thing resembles a stone, but if you look closely, the instant noodles seem to have some lines.

The little thing snorted twice, cleaned the soil on the stone with its claws, hesitated for a while with disgust in its eyes, and then opened its mouth to bite the stone. After a crisp sound, what came out was Liu Guang The colorful and round thing is almost the same as the one Xia Tong saw at the rootless water before, but it is more beautiful.

The little thing spit out his results and threw them into the pit, carefully buried the soil, then nodded in satisfaction and walked around the edge of the space. It dug out the remaining two stones in the other two directions. After crushing it, he only got two nearly transparent balls. Disappointment flashed in his eyes, but he buried them separately with the same care.

When I walked to the north and saw a bud growing, my eyes flashed with surprise, and then I was pleasantly surprised. I turned around and ran towards the spring with four legs, and entered the inner spring without being affected. The surface of the water roared softly, and after a while, the reptile appeared again, obviously not so transparent compared to the last time.

The little thing was even more happy when he saw it, and he yelled a few times, and let him lie down on the ground. The reptile lay on its back slowly, and then ran to the sprout to let the thing on its back go down. After the reptile ate the newly grown leaf, its body gradually became more real, faintly resembling a, uh, turtle!

The two little things looked at each other cheerfully, the little white thing roared with an indistinct voice, and the little tortoise immediately rolled its eyes. The communication went on for a long time, and finally both "people" remained calm. Now, the little tortoise returned to the back of the little thing, and when it passed by Xia Tong who was still sleeping soundly, his little head shook, which seemed to be a sign of hatred for iron.

When it reached the edge of the rootless water, it didn't jump into the water in a hurry. When it came back after a circle, it finally took a small flower in its mouth. The black turtle with the white flower in its mouth was very happy, cough cough, of course there was no one. appreciate.

The little thing's eyes lit up a little, he took the flower and stuffed it into his mouth politely, and he squinted his eyes when he was done, looking comfortable.

Xia Tong turned over on the recliner and fell straight down. The sound made in the quiet space was amazing. The two little things looked at each other, but the tortoise quickly jumped into the water without making any sound. , the little thing blinked and ran to Xia Tong's side.

Xia Tong woke up in a burst of pain, tried to open his sleepy eyes, well, in front of him was his reclining chair, sat up suddenly, Xia Tong didn't have time to pat the dirt on his body, and looked at the cute-looking squatting on the ground in surprise Yes, puppy? Out of intuition, Xia Tong felt that this little thing was not a dog, but, with its white fluffy fur, small ears, innocent eyes, slightly raised lips, and cute four calves, forgive her for deciding in the end. Call it, puppy.