41-50

Chapter 41 Husband and wife's plan (1) (1/2)

"Space in Hand, Exclusive to Xia Family" Author: Companion Star

"Sign contract? Tongtong, I..."

"I know I was wrong, but that piece of land is really good. Daughter, I can't bear to let our family miss this opportunity, so I decided on my own."

Liu Fanlian looked away at Xia Tong who looked aggrieved. How could she not know about her daughter? Although Xia Tong loves to play tricks on weekdays, she never made her own decisions on major issues, even if Ning Jicen didn't explain herself in advance. Can't get me wrong.

It's just that these two people are vying to take responsibility for themselves. This matter seems to be, ho ho, it seems that the efforts of myself and Zhou Min during this period are still somewhat effective, and the eyes rolled, "Tong Tong, Xiao Ning has already told me about this matter Having said that, you are the same child, obviously it was Xiao Ning who decided to take the responsibility on himself, and you two have learned to protect each other. Forget it, even if you have a bad eye, I still believe in Xiao Ning. Wait until tomorrow Why don't you ask your dad to take a day off and let Xiao Ning take the three of us to have a look directly."

Just now Xia Tong secretly rejoiced that Xia Ma's expression was still peaceful when she heard the sentence: "Take care of each other" and suddenly thought of what happened in the afternoon, because she had long forgotten about being able to communicate with Ah Bai, and now she thought of it and felt repulsive.

"Mom, let's talk about it tomorrow. The car I borrowed hasn't been returned yet, and it's not very far there. By the way, the village is called Tinghu Village. It's a pretty good name. If you build a pavilion on the ground, it will really work." The name of this village."

Seeing Xia Tong changing the subject, Liu Fanlian thought that when she came back in the afternoon, she seemed to be in a bad mood, so she answered her.

"That's right. After all, it's the first time to see the place. Let's go by ourselves so that you can remember the way clearly." He took a closer look at Xia Tong: "Tongtong, why do I feel that your skin has improved?"

Xia Tong immediately remembered what happened to her in the space: "Mom, I, I can talk to Ah Bai..."

Liu Fanlian originally threw a small thread to draw her daughter's attention away and was about to watch TV, but gradually she completely forgot about the bitter drama on TV, and listened to Xia Tong chattering about some bible-like things, I couldn't help but stretched out my hand to touch her forehead, my daughter couldn't be stupid, right? Why did she have hallucinations?

Xia Tong was talking eloquently about the fact that he had eaten ten small flowers and then detoxified himself, and suddenly Xia's mother touched his forehead, "Mom, what are you doing?"

"The body temperature is normal, Tongtong. Tell mom if you feel uncomfortable. Let's go and have a look. You can't hide it."

Xia Tong was taken aback by Liu Fanlian's seriousness, feeling uncomfortable, when did he feel uncomfortable?

"Tongtong, tell mom how many days have you had this hallucination?"

"Mom, what I said is true!"

She looked at Xia's mother with a nervous face, dumbfounded, and after thinking about it, she decided to explain the problem with facts. "Ah Bai, come out!"

Ah Bai, who was full of food and drink, came out of the space and saw her boss immediately rushed over and licked wildly. I know her skills. She is a shameless villain. It's easy for Hades to hide from a kid, but it's hard to deal with it first. Offer it well!