126-130

Xia Tong didn't know Ning Jicen's small thoughts, because of her upcoming exploration, her mood was extremely chaotic, Ning Jicen hugged her tightly, she just felt that her world was surrounded by Ning Jicen's breath, warming her She was inexplicably relieved, but now this kind of peace of mind was somewhat lacking.

"What's okay?" She smiled and pushed Ning Jicen away, "However, it's okay that my little aunt is still willing to endure for a while, I'm worried that she will become more radical because of Grandpa's self-assertion. "

Ning Jicen tightened Xia Tong's hand, "It seems that I really have no status at all, and now you just turn the topic on to someone else as soon as you come."

Xia Tong moved up to Ning Ji with an apology Cen kissed lightly, "Satisfied with this, others will think we are all small green fruits when they see it, we are tired and crooked all day long."

Xia Tong's light touch time is too short, Ning Jicen has not had time to feel it. It has already disappeared, and she reached out to touch her cheek, "Tongtong, it's wrong for you to do this. If it's Xiao Qingguozi, who kisses her lips, she's not as wronged as I am. Why don't we improve a little bit?"

said With a face on his face, Xia Tong pushed him aside, "Okay, I'm still pretending to be tender when I'm old, I have to go back to change shifts with my mother later, there is no shortage of people around my little aunt, "She rolled up her sleeves to reveal the chain on her hand, and shook it in front of Ning Jicen's eyes.

"Ruoman has always said that the material of this chain is very special. She felt greedy looking at it, so she asked me to ask what it is made of."

Ning Jicen first looked at Xia Tong carefully, and the other party obviously just asked casually. , he settled down a bit, "It's just the material I got by chance before, I don't know what it is, but it has been used up to make this chain." The scales of the silver snake represent cultivation, and he can't do it at this time Pull out another piece.

"Oh," Xia Tong was a little disappointed and at the same time rejoicing. A Bai said that the beads on the chain were for ordinary people to withstand the coldness of the scales. Maybe, maybe Ning Jicen didn't know anything when he arrived.

"So, can I take this bead down and give it to her? After all, you gave it to me."

"No way!" Ning Jicen thought of what that person said about Xia Tong being in danger, "This, this is what I specially chose to accompany this chain, it's beautiful, Tongtong, you have to remember that you can't think about it in the future Now that he knows Xia Tong's identity, this chain will naturally not cause any harm, but he wants to put the rootless water condensed by Xia Tong's side so that he can arrive in time.

"That's it." Disappointment flashed across Xia Tong's eyes, which Ning Jicen understood was caused by the inability to satisfy Ruoman's wish, "Tong Tong, I'll help you find something else in a while, but you must Take it well!"

"Well," Xia Tong nodded, taking advantage of the situation to hide the sadness in his heart, "Ning Jicen, why do you think Zhang Kuan and the others lied to me? I will definitely help if you just tell me. Wouldn't they feel sad?"

Ning Jicen felt relieved that Xia Tong would no longer play the chain, "Maybe he didn't do it on purpose, but not everything in the world can make people get what they want... "

"Then, Ning Jicen, can you promise not to hide things from me anymore, and you can share whatever you have like before, and I will do the same, okay?" "Fool," Ning Jicen smiled dotingly

. Yes, I patted Xia Tong's hair, "I have always been the adopted son you saw, and I will not change. Now I don't need to make you wronged for anything, I am your boyfriend, like Zhang Kuan Things like this will never happen."