116-120

Ruoman's face was full of joy, "Really? Tongtong, you're progressing too fast, you've only really been in love for a few days and started talking about marriage. Is this a flash marriage? I have to Think about it."

"Come on," Xia Tong sat on the bed, "I said it was a joke, but I told you because I thought it was a good thing in my heart, but Ruoman, I always feel that he seems to have a lot of things. Keep it from me."

"Tongtong, you have just started dating, everything will not be so comfortable, although you have been together for a long time, but after all, it is only a superficial friendship, some things may not know, and, Ruoman looked at Xia Tong worriedly, "Tongtong, there is one thing that you have been hesitating about before, Ning Jicen's family, to be honest, when they were with Yihong, the four of them were together, Although the forces involved in Park Yun's family are more complicated, they are most afraid of Ning Jicen. This is the difference. You, fortunately, your uncles and aunts like you very much, so it should be easier." Xia Tong nodded,

" I know, I just feel unwilling to just give up like that, after all, I have been complaining that Ning Jicen is hiding things from me, maybe I hide more than him.

" When it comes to falling in love, everything is yin and yang, and just a moment ago, I was worried that he was hiding things from you and now I started to blame myself, really, I don't even bother to despise you, alas, this is not good for prenatal education." Xia

Xia Tong directly breathed out and exhaled, and the two of them fought together...

Ning Jicen looked at Hongming carefully, and the other party ignored the magazine in his hand as if complacent, hooked the corner of his mouth, "Hongming, do you know what happened before?" Did you ever say anything?"

"..."

"That's quite famous, it's said that his calculations are very accurate, and he said that he didn't want to reveal the destiny, but he doesn't make shots often, and he still belittles others even if he has a thousand dollars." He make persistent efforts.

"It's just a quack Taoist, only you still say it as if it's true, cheating people's money." Hong Ming was as disdainful as ever, "When it comes to knowing the destiny, who can compare with that turtle, and now there is no one in this world. Existence, the rest are just cheating, just an ordinary person."

"Humans still have some roots of wisdom, but not much, that is a person with roots of wisdom, after all, this place used to make all the gods in the sky In the world of self-cultivation, not all of them are mediocre, otherwise the person we are looking for will never appear."

Seeing that Hong Ming returned to tranquility, Ning Jicen decided to throw out his main event, "he said, One of the four of us will have no descendants. You know, it is impossible for some of us to be healthy for some reason. Then, the old man of Park Yun's family guessed a possibility at that time, and it is this possibility that makes him work all day now. Hidden and dare not go back, guess what is the reason?"

"Could it be because Park Yun's girlfriend can't have a baby? No, that kid doesn't have a girlfriend at all." "

Yes, it's because he doesn't have a girlfriend." Ning Jicen smiled with satisfaction, "Where does a grandson come from without a girlfriend, then the reason why he doesn't have a grandson is that he doesn't have a girlfriend. Tell me, who would have no girlfriend?" Hong Ming's face changed, "Don't talk nonsense

, He's just a charlatan, he can't take his words seriously, Park Yun is unlucky enough for this reason..." "

We didn't believe it at first, it's the same attitude as you now, but now, you know what I'm talking about, Hongming, now, do you think this prophecy will come true, is it a quack warlock or a real master?"