131-135

"By the way," Huohuo hesitated, "You fell asleep when the space was upgraded before, but this time the upgraded space can move freely, but it is uncertain what form it will become, so I set up the sand on my own initiative, wanting to change If you do, you will get an upgrade next time."

Xia Tong looked at Huo Huo's drooping little head, reached out and rubbed the two red silk buns made of ornaments, well, it feels good to the touch, although the prototype's hair is not fully grown, but the hair quality is definitely good drop!

"There is a saying in our world that a sand makes a world. It's not bad to become a sand. When you move, you won't attract other people's attention." Huo Huo smiled immediately after receiving Xia Tong's approval, "

Sister, if you are worried about your family If you do, you can use the space to move all the time, but don't go out when you get home, they will find your aura." Hearing these,

Xia Tong immediately nodded in agreement, and he had to see it with his own eyes before he could rest assured, and Xia Tong is You can see the outside from inside the space, so you choose a direction at random. When the flames in front of you disappeared, Xia Tong saw the people outside. They were only responsible for preventing the fire from spreading. As for other things, such as putting out the fire, everyone No will at all.

At the end of the crowd, Xia Tong saw Liu Jinguang, and his eyes flashed with disappointment. What he saw before he fell into a coma was really this person, this person who he always thought could be a good friend.

His face was full of worry and he couldn't hide it, he was no longer calm and breezy as before, but Xia Tong wondered if any of these worries were for his own sake?

The speed of space movement is very fast, Xia Tong saw her own community in just a short time, but Xia Tong stopped before entering the community, watching several people quickly push a person into the car, that person is, Zhang Kuan.

Xia Tong hasn't seen Zhang Kuan since what happened in the field. She is not good at hurting others, let alone forgiving others, especially those who betrayed her.

However, Xia Tong glanced at the home that was already close at hand, thought for a while, and followed the car directly. The car headed all the way to the suburbs, and the villages near the eastern suburbs soon appeared in front of him. see.

When the car finally stopped, Xia Tong found helplessly that it was on the original piece of land of her family. The greenhouse had not been demolished, but all the vegetables inside had been pulled out, and the land was full of signs of flipping, but because of the existence of the greenhouse, Outsiders can't find it at all.

The car passed over the bridge previously used to transport vegetables, and several people got out of the car and pushed Zhang Kuan into it.

"You're not timid, tell me, were you the one who changed those places at that time!"

Zhang Kuan lowered his eyes, with a satisfied smile on his face, "Since you found out, it means that she was not poisoned, that's great. It's gone!"

Immediately, he was kicked directly by someone and fell to the ground in embarrassment, "Bastard!" The man looked at Zhang Kuan with a ferocious expression, "It was you who broke our plan. You shouldn't be alive!"

Zhang Kuan didn't respond to these and just laughed a few times, "Live, when did you stay alive? It wasn't because of you and my mother, how could she die!" "

That old woman is useless, let's talk Yes, you didn't complete the task at that time, we've already paid such a large sum of money, she deserves to die."