Chapter 1

Louis' P.O.V

Over the years, Harry and I became distant. 2 years after him moving that snobby rich kid school, we completely stopped communication. Problem was that we both had our own lives. I mean, I am in senior year now and my life is going great. I have been elected Captain of our soccer team and this year will be my third year as student body president. I am a straight A student and love my life right now. I have a group of great friends and a stunning girlfriend who I love a lot. As for Harry? Well I don't know and honestly I don't care what he is doing in that snobby school.

"Louis get up!!!" I heard my mum shout for the 3rd time this morning. You see I was up most of the night, messaging Eleanor and it was like 2am when I finally put the phone down. Now it is 6:30am and I am regretting my decision a little bit. I sighed and crawled out of bed, wiping my eyes and grabbing my uniform from behind my desk chair. I quickly slipped it on, before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth and doing my hair. Once that was all done, I grabbed my school bag and gym bag before running down the stairs.

"Finally got out of bed I see." My mum said rolling her eyes and I grinned, pecking her cheek and grabbing a apple.

"I will see you after practice." I said before running out the kitchen and grabbing my keys.

"Don't be late! We have people coming over!" My mum shouted before I shut the door. I ran to my car and threw my bags into the backseat before getting into the drivers seat and driving to pick up my best friend Niall. Since Harry left, I made a new best friend and haven't regretted it since. Niall is from Ireland and we became best friends since. Of course when I told Harry about Niall, he wasn't to happy about it and I think that was what broke us apart.

"Late again?" Niall asked as I pulled up for him to climb in.

"Sorry, didn't sleep well." I said yawning and Niall chuckled.

"Busy talking to Eleanor again?" He asked and I smiled.

"You know me so well." I said as pulled up into the parking lot of the school. It wasn't far from my house and I could easily walk there but I prefer to pick Niall up and I could keep my stuff in it. The pair of us climbed out and walked to the group standing by the door and I grinned.

"Sup guys!" I cheered and they all grinned back at me. Eleanor pecked my cheek and I smiled, winking at her.

"Ready for try-outs?" My friend, Zayn, asked and I laughed.

"When am I not? At least this time it is not me trying out." I said and he laughed. We all got into a conversation about what this year had in store for us when everyone turned their heads to look at something.

"Who is that?" Eleanor asked with disgust in her voice and I turned to see a mysterious boy walking to the entrance. This boy had tattoo's all over. Around his neck, down his arms and his chest. I know because you could see all the tattoos from his low cut tank top. He wore skin tight skinny jeans and black boots. He wore a pair of ray bans over his eyes and he had unruly curly hair. His ears were stretched a bit, with piercing on his left brow, and snake bites. We all watched as he walked into the school building.

"What the hell?" Niall asked and we all shrugged. The bell soon rang and we headed inside the school, all going to our separate homerooms. I was with Niall and Zayn though thank goodness. We all walked into the classroom, laughing at something Niall said when I noticed the new kid sitting in the back of the classroom with his head down, and fiddling with his fingers. I moved to my seat which was on the other side of the room and laughed with Zayn and Niall.