Chapter 27

I stopped my car outside Harry's parents house and he gulped. I switched the engine off and placed my hand on his knee, making him snap his gaze to me.
"It will be alright." I whispered but he shook his head.
"They don't even know I was let out for prom... They are going to kill me." He said and I smiled.
"I will come with you." I said getting out the car and walking round to his side. I opened the door and I watched him look worriedly at the house. I held my hand out to him and smiled.
"Come on." I said and watched him silently take my hand in his.
"I'm terrified Louis..." He said and I shook my head quickly, cupping his face in my hands and pecking his lips gently.
"I will be with you all the way. You have nothing to be scared about." I said and he sighed.
"Promise me you will stay with me no matter what." He said and I smiled, kissing him again.
"That's my promise..." I whispered before taking his hand and lacing our fingers together and pulling him carefully out the car. He took a deep breath and held my hand tightly as we walked up the path towards the door. I could feel Harry shaking and I gave him a gentle squeeze before knocking on the door. Harry gulped as we heard foots steps approach and I sighed, wrapping my arm tightly around Harry's waist just before the door swung open and revealed Robin standing there.
"Harry?" He asked and Harry gulped.
"What are you doing here? Or out of rehab?" He asked carefully.
"May we come in and speak with you?" I asked, seeing Harry was frozen in fear. Robin looked between the pair of us before stepping aside and letting us in.
"Dear, who was at the door?" Anne said walking in from the kitchen only to glare at Harry.
"What are you doing out of Rehab!?" She shrieked and Harry looked down.
"We will explain everything so just please sit down so we can sit down." I said and she nodded slowly as we all walked into the lounge. Harry and I sat down on one couch while Anne and Robin on the other. They were staring at Harry intently and I held his hand tightly to comfort him.
"I am not going back there." Harry said and I mentally chuckled at how straight forward he is being.
"You are going back there Harry. That was the deal..." Anne said slowly and he sighed.
"I know it was the deal. I know that but you don't see what I see. You don't see how that places changes people mum. I feel like I am going to go nuts in that scary place. You have no idea..." Harry said and Anne sighed.
"Harry we understand that but its not safe for you to be out of that place right now..." Robin said.
"That's why I am here..." He said softly, finally making eye contact with his parents. I looked up to see them frowning and I knew what was coming.
"I'm leaving mum..." He said and I watched them frown.
"Leaving? Leaving where?" She asked and he sighed.
"I am leaving this place. I am leaving here..." He said and I watched Anne's eyebrows raise.
"Where are you going to go?" Robin asked and Harry looked at me. I smiled slightly, turning my attention to them.
"Wherever life takes us..." I said and they both looked at me shocked.
"I graduate tomorrow. Early graduation... Truth is, I haven't accepted a college offer in London yet. They have a high scholarship program. The reason I haven't accepted it because of Harry. I didn't want to leave him here while I am living in London." I said and Anne smiled softly.
"Your mum never told me that?" She said and I sighed.
"Because I haven't told her either... I didn't want to because I know she would of made me go there... I don't want to go there by myself though." I said and Anne looked at Robin. Harry held my hand tightly and rested his head on my shoulder.
"You never told me about your London Scholarship..." He whispered.
"I told no-one." I said kissing his forehead.
"Where are you going to be staying?" Robin asked and I shrugged.
"I can probably find a apartment in London somewhere. Won't be the best but I am willing to work hard to keep everything going." I said and he sighed.
"Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with Harry?" Anne asked looking directly at me and I felt myself smiling.
"I couldn't imagine my life without him." I said and she sighed. She looked at Robin and then at us and I knew that look anywhere. I smiled softly as Robin nodded to Anne.
"Alright." He said and Harry sat up straight looking right at them.
"I will help you both find a flat to live in. I will pay for the rent until you are both capable enough to work. How will Harry finish his schooling?" Robin asked looking at me and I blinked a few times before stuttering out a answer.
"He can go to the college and do his last year of High school there. They have classes for seniors." I said and he nodded.
"I will allow all of this, if you promise to get no lower then B's. Also, if there is any sign of drug use... Harry I won't be afraid to bring you back here and leave you in that rehab place. Understood?" Robin asked and Harry nodded quickly.
"I will go out and look for flats. You two better go tell Jay. Also congrats on your early graduation Louis." He said shaking my hand before leaving. Anne stood up, followed by Harry and I and she hugged us tightly.
"Look after him. I am trusting you with my baby. Don't break him." She whispered before pulling away and I smiled at her, taking Harry's hand in mine and lacing our fingers together again.
"I would never want to break my world Anne." I said and she grinned, letting Harry and I leave.
"I will call the rehab center in the morning." She called out just as we were climbing into the car. Once seated and I pulled out, heading to my house, Harry took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles.
"Never break your world hey?" He asked in a teasing manner and I chuckled.
"You are my world Harry." I said and he smiled.
"You are coming to my graduation tomorrow right?" I asked and he laughed.
"I would never dream of missing it!" He said while I pulled into my driveway.
"Come on, I have some news to break to my mum. Answer the college in London and cuddle with my boyfriend." I said and he chuckled before we walked into my house to tell my mum. We finally get to start a new chapter together soon and I couldn't wait!!