Chapter 25

"Louis!" I spun round, looking for the source of the voice. I looked around before finally catching Liam and Josh walking towards me. I sighed and placed my books into my locker, shutting the door.
"What can I do for you boys?" I asked as they approached. I still wasn't very keen on Liam but he seemed okay.
"We hear you and Malik are graduating early..." Josh said and I nodded.
"Not just Zayn and I, quite a few people." I said and Liam rolled his eyes.
"Yeah but you and Zayn are the only ones on our team that will be leaving early! Like what, a week?" Liam asked and I nodded.
"Well then you are going to have to help us find two new team members before the week is up!" Josh said and I chuckled.
"Alright! Get a sign up sheet ready and we will do tryouts tomorrow." I said and the two boys grinned. The three of us began down the hallway when Zayn came running up to me with a large smile.
"And?" I asked and Zayn just grinned more.
"She said yes!!!" He cheered and fist pumped. I chuckled, patting his shoulder.
"I wish you would come to Prom." Zayn said and I smiled.
"Wait? You aren't going?" Liam asked and I sighed, nodding.
"Why?" Josh asked.
"Harry can't make it, so I said I would rather spend my day with him." I said looking down. I was a bit upset that I will be missing prom. I mean the class has decided to just have one prom then two, so this will be the only prom this year.
"How is he doing?" Liam asked, just as Zayn's phone rang. I watched Zayn walk away, answering his phone before turning my attention back to Liam.
"He is alright, getting there slowly." I said and he nodded.
"Uh listen guys, I got to go... Perrie uh... She said something about a suit and tie...Will see you tomorrow." Zayn said before running out the exit and I frowned.
"Yeah I better get going, I am going to visit Harry now." I said shaking Josh and Liam's hands before running to my car. Suddenly my phone was ringing and I frowned, taking it out.
"Hello?" I asked to the unfamiliar number.
"Hey Lou..." I heard and I smiled slightly.
"I will be on my way soon Haz." I said.
"You can't come today Lou... My uh Parents are here..." He said and I frowned.
"But its not even visiting day." I said and he sighed.
"They were called in for my uh progress report. There is no way of getting out of it today but I promise you can come tomorrow." He said and I sighed.
"Alright, miss you and love you. See you tomorrow." I whispered, feeling a bit disappointed that I couldn't go see Harry today.
"I love you too Lou..." Harry said before the line went dead and my phone went back to the main screen. I sighed and drove home, feeling down and miserable. Once I parked my car, I got out and grabbed my backpack before heading inside, only to be bombarded with my mum.
"We are going shopping for your tux! Come on!" She said and I frowned.
"Wait hold up a moment. Tux for what?" I asked and she looked at me like I was crazy.
"Louis! Prom is coming up and I don't care what you say, you are not going to miss it. Ever!" She said and my eyes widened.
"Mum I said I am not going! Harry can't go and he is the only one I would go with. Plus, I am not going to be some loser going by myself to Prom, thats just weird." I said and he glared at me.
"I am not taking no for a answer Louis Tomlinson. Now you are going to drag your bum to the car, get it and suck it up! Because this is the last two weeks you have in high school and Prom is one of them that you do not miss!" She snapped before shoving me out the door and I groaned. I really didn't want to go to this damn prom. Why was she forcing me to go anyways?
"Okay what the hell is going on? Why you forcing me to go to Prom?" I asked and she sighed.
"I want you to experience it! Come on, you will never get the chance to everything else that Senior holds. Why did I give birth to a genius?" She muttered the last part and I gasped in shock.
"Mother." I said and she smiled, knowing we were both joking.
"Please just go to Prom, at least for a hour or so? You will regret it if you don't." She said and I sighed, watching her park in the car park in front of a suit fitting shop. I groaned before looking at my mum who was pulling the puppy dog eyes at me.
"Fine I will go." I said and she grinned before getting out the car. I rolled my eyes, sighing heavily before exiting the car and following her into the shop. This was probably the most agonizing part of my entire life. I was measured in every way possible. I was thrown with like 50 different types of suites and tuxes, jackets, waist coats, shoes, trousers, ties, bow ties, suspenders... You name it, it was thrown at me. Another 2 hours and we were finally walking out the shop, with the tux and everything. Well it wasn't really a tux, I decided on a dark blue suite with a white shirt. I couldn't be bothered having a tie or anything to go with it. Its not like I was planning to go with anyone.
"I don't see why you are making me do this..." I said and my mum sighed.
"Trust me, it will be fun." She said.
"I wanted to go see Harry though. Mum I promised to spend the day with him, now you are forcing me to go to this stupid Prom." I whined.
"Harry will understand I am sure." She said and I sighed. I was not going to win this. Guess I am just going to have to be the loser going to Prom by himself... Great!