Chapter 26

"So like mum is making me go to that stupid Prom when I clearly don't want to. Its just so annoying because she is not giving me a choice." I muttered and Harry chuckled.
"It will be fine Lou. You deserve to go to Prom..." Harry said and I glared at him.
"I deserve to be the lonely shit who goes to prom without his boyfriend?" I asked and he sighed.
"Lou you will have fun. All your friends are going..." He said but I shook my head.
"But you are not going!" I said and he smiled kissing my cheek.
"Just have fun. I will see you tomorrow." He said, knowing I had to leave to get ready for prom.
"I guess if I am still alive. I love you." I bent down and pecked his lips before he lay back down on his bed and smiled at me as I left. I sighed and walked out the building, heading to my car. Once I got home, I was dragged inside by Zayn and Niall who was waiting for me outside my house.
"Seriously? What the hell?!" I exclaimed and they smirked.
"You are coming with us to Prom and you are late." Niall said and I sighed.
"Guys I really don't want to go." I said.
"Well you have to so get dressed." Niall threw my suit at me and I sighed, heading to the bathroom to shower before getting dressed in the formal attire. Once I stepped out the shower, Zayn and Niall stood there in their suits and I sighed. I was not going to win here.
"Come on, its our last ever time in this school! We heading to college!!! It will be worth it!!" Zayn cheered and I laughed and I pulled my waistcoat down, smoothing it out.
"Come on, lets go have a party." Niall said before dragging Zayn and I both out. I offered to drive the car as we were picking Perrie up. We all drove to the school and I parked the car. There were all the seniors in their suits and fancy dresses and their dates.
"I will see you both later, I am going to meet my date." Niall said running off and I sighed.
"Come on mate, cheer up. Its going to be fun!" Zayn said and I nodded.
"Yeah third wheeling will be awesome." I muttered but Zayn just kept this small smile on his face. The three of us walked into the school building and into the gym. I must admit, people did a excellent job on the decorations. It was rather amazing I must tell you.
"Here's our table." Zayn said and I sighed, sitting down. I did notice there was extra seats.
"Who else is joining us?" I asked and Zayn smiled.
"Well Niall and his date and someone else." He said.
"Who?" I asked and he shrugged. Soon the music was blaring and people were dancing madly, Zayn and Perrie headed of to dance and I sat back in my chair, resting my elbow on the table. I really didn't want to be here right now.
"Don't look so bored Lou!" Niall said and I rolled my eyes with a smile. Niall laughed and walked of to the middle of the dance floor. I sighed and pulled my phone out, scrolling through facebook.
"You can't be that bored..." I froze and looked up frowning.
"What?" I asked and he smiled.
"I said you can't be that bored." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Please. I don't want to be here anyways." I said to Liam and he chuckled.
"Come with me." He said and I frowned but stood up anyways. I followed him and caught Zayn smiling wildly. What the hell? I followed Liam into the locker rooms and I pulled a disgusted face.
"Oh suck it up! Just go through that door." He said pointing to the exit door that led into the school. I frowned but did as he told, being very aware of someone waiting to beat the shit out of me. I opened the door slowly and looked round the dark hallways before I caught sight of a candle in the middle of the hallway. I turned back to look at Liam and he smiled, nodding for me to go. I rolled my eyes and stepped towards the candle and looked down at it. Next thing, I caught sight of more candles in a class room. What is with the candles? Is this some prank to burn the school down and get me killed or worse expelled before college? I cautiously walked into the class room and froze seeing the person standing there with a small smile on his face.
"What? Wait... What?" I asked and he chuckled, walking towards me.
"I am dreaming this..." I said but he shook his head.
"Not a dream." He whispered, stepping closer to me.
"But... But..." I stuttered, lost for words before he placed his lips gently to mine. It wasn't a dream... I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and smiled into the kiss before pulling away.
"What is all this Harry?" I asked and he smiled.
"Zayn, Niall and Liam helped out. Uh I sort of made a deal with Emma to let me out for a day..." He said and I smiled. He pulled his hand from behind his back and held out a rose... as cliche as it was, it made me smile.
"Will you go to Prom with me?" He asked and I chuckled, shaking my head.
"You don't even need to ask you twit!" I said kissing him again.
"Wait but Liam? How are you friends again?" I asked and he chuckled.
"We sorted it out... Kind off anyways." He said and I smiled.
"And the candles?" I asked.
"That's the janitors problem." He said taking my hand in his and leading us out the classroom to the gym. As we entered, people stared at us. Well mostly Harry but I honestly didn't care and I don't think he did either. I saw Zayn and Perrie smiling at us, Niall and Liam next to each other and I playfully glared at them as Harry dragged me to the dance floor. I couldn't help but laugh as we danced. Not the best dancers around lets just put that out there. After two hours of dancing madly, the music slowed down and I frowned. Harry laughed at my face before wrapping his arms around my waist, making me wrap my arms around his neck.
"I don't slow dance!" I said and he smiled, pecking my cheek before whispering in my ear.
"It doesn't matter." He whispered and I smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder, just happy he is actually here.
"Told you it was worth coming didn't I?" I looked up seeing Zayn there with a smug smile.
"You know I don't do secrets." I said and he laughed before turning his attention back to Perrie. I looked up at Harry and his eyes were shining a lot brighter then I have seen them.
"What?" He asked and I smiled.
"You're eyes are shining." I said and he chuckled, shaking his head.
"I miss your snake bites..." I pouted and he smiled.
"When I officially get of Rehab, I will put them back in just for you." He said and I grinned, placing a kiss to his cheek.
"Love you." I whispered and he smiled, blushing. He leaned down and connected our lips together. By now have stopped dancing.
"Break it up boys." I heard and turned to see the principle there. I glared at him as he walked away and I sighed.
"Come on... You want to leave?" He asked and I smiled nodding. He took my hand, Zayn giving us questioning looks as we walked towards him.
"We are leaving Zayn. Do you have a way of getting home?" I asked and he nodded.
"Liam offered us a ride! Enjoy" He said winking and I blushed, glaring at him. Harry and I made our way to the exit when I caught sight of Liam and Niall dancing and my eyes widened.
"Since when was Niall gay?" I asked and Harry turned to look where I was looking and chuckled.
"Liam has that affect on people." He said and I nodded, walking out the gym. We walked quietly to my car and before I could even unlock it, Harry pinned me to the side of the car and smirked.
"When do you have to go back?" I asked and he shrugged.
"I'm supposed to be back tomorrow..." He said before kissing my neck.
"Why did you trail off?" I asked and he looked up into my eyes and smiled.
"I'm not going back..." He whispered and I blinked at him, trying to figure out if he meant it or not.
"You have too..." I said and he shrugged.
"Its my choice. They can't force me to go back there..." He said and I sighed.
"Harry they could call the police..." I said and he sighed.
"I don't want to go back there." He whispered
"I don't want you to go back there either..." I whispered, cupping his face in my hands.
"But I don't want to see you being dragged back to that place by police..." I said softly.
"Then lets run..." He said and I stared at him blankly. Was he serious?
"Like you always said. We can leave this place and start a new life somewhere else." He said and I sighed.
"I want that more then anything Haz... But we will get caught! Your parents will be worried sick and my mum will be terrified. I just don't think we can right now." I said and he sighed.
"Louis I can't go back in there... I can already feel myself going nuts!" He said pushing away from the car and walking to the front of it. He was pacing. I sighed and watched for a bit, trying to think everything through. I loved him and I hated to see him like this. I knew I had to do it...
"Harry..." I said walking towards him. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and I smiled.
"Tell your parents." I said.
"Tell them what?" He asked, voice breaking slightly. I raised my hand up and wiped the tears that trailed down his cheek.
"That we are leaving." I whispered.