Chapter 23

After school and soccer practice, I raced home for a quick shower and changed quickly. I jumped down the stairs and nearly went straight into mum.
"Where are you going?" She asked and I smiled.
"I am going to see Harry." I said and she frowned.
"But he isn't allowed visitors today..." She said and I sighed.
"Mum you can't tell Anne or Robin please..." I begged and she frowned.
"Why?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.
"I went to see him yesterday seeing his parents never went. He phoned me. The woman at the desk told me he hasn't spoken that much since he has been there and wasn't taking his tablets. I got him to take them. She said I must go every day for a hour, to like a therapy session or just to talk." I explained and she sighed.
"What about his parents?" She asked and I sighed.
"He is always in a rush to leave when they are there and barely talks." I said and she sighed.
"Alright go. I won't tell them." She said and I hugged her tightly, smiling widely. I ran out the door and began the drive to the rehab center. I couldn't wait to see Harry again, even if it was just for a short time. Finally I parked the car into the parking lot and hopped out, running into the building and to the desk.
"I'm here to see Harry." I said and the woman smiled.
"He has been asking about you. Come on, he has a support group session today. Glad you could make it." She said and I smiled.
"I'm Louis by the way." I said holding my hand out.
"Emma." She said shaking my hand. We walked to Harry's room and she knocked quietly and instead of the small come in, Harry flung the door open and wrapped his arms around my neck tightly and hugging me closer.
"I will leave you two alone. Please make sure you go to the support group Harry." Emma said before I was pulled into his room and the door shut. He pushed me against the door and smashed his lips on mine, instantly deepening the kiss. I knew what he was doing and I pushed him away gently.
"Not here Haz..." I said as he panted.
"I know, just wanted to show you how much I love you." He said and I blushed.
"Did you take your pills?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.
"Come on then, you have a support group thing now." I said and he groaned.
"Can't we stay here? They are all a bunch of weirdos..." Harry mumbled but I glared at him playfully.
"And you are one of them! Plus, if you don't go... I won't be able to see you everyday." I said and he sighed.
"Fine but first..." He said placing his lips to mine again and I couldn't help but pull him closer to me and deepened it more, so my back was firmly pressed against the door. After a while, I reluctantly broke the kiss and panted, pressing my forehead to his.
"Come on, we better get going." I said and he sighed, taking my hand in his as we headed out. We walked down the hallways slowly, Harry knowing where to go of course. It was like a maze in this place...
We finally came to a stop in front of a set of white double doors. Harry pushed them and walked in, pulling me with him. It was weird to be here and listen to all this but if it helped Harry, I don't care.
"Harry, so nice of you to join us. Who is your friend?" A man asked and I smiled.
"Uh I'm Louis. I am here to help Harry open up more..." I said and he nodded.
"Uh yes. Emma told me about you. I heard you can get Harry to do anything." He said and I frowned.
"I don't force him to do anything." I snapped but Harry quickly stood up and pulled me to sit next to him, pulling my chair closer to him. There was all these other people around, all looked like they wanted to commit suicide.
"See... They are all weird." Harry whispered and I nudged his side gently. As the session began, a few people stood up and confessed stuff. Soon the man faced Harry.
"Will you introduce yourself Harry?" The man asked and I looked at Harry who shook his head.
"Come on Haz... The sooner you do it, the sooner we can leave." I whispered, holding his hand tightly. He stared at me with those bright green eyes that I have seriously fallen in love with and smiled when he stood up.
"Hi, I'm Harry. I was addicted to Heroin but wasn't the only drug I took." He said before sitting down again and pulling me closer to him so he could bury his face in my neck.
"Are you improving Harry?" The man asked and Harry looked up again.
"Yes. I'm not doing this for myself though. I am doing it for it Louis. I don't care what people think or say. I don't have a life but for some reason, Louis is fitting me in his life and I want to help keep it that way..." He said and I smiled.
"That is sweet Harry, but everyone has a life." The man said but Harry glared at him.
"You don't know what I went through. You have no idea what my life is! You have no right to pry into my life and tell me something that is a load of bullshit! I know what my life was about okay. I know what I did and I know how I destroyed everything!!" Harry snapped and I watched the man smile slightly.
"That is the sort of thing I wanted to hear from you Harry." He said and suddenly Harry stood up and pulled me with him.
"Fuck you!" He shouted before storming back to his room. I caught sight of Emma and she was confused. I gave her a look of don't go there before Harry and I entered his small room, ending with him slamming the door shut and sitting on the floor, bringing his knees to his chest and wrapping himself in a tight ball. I have never seen him like this before, so vulnerable. I sat next to him carefully and wrapped my one arm around his shoulder and soon he looked up at me with red rimmed eyes and this time it was because he was crying. He finally collapsed into me and cried. I just wrapped my arms around him and held him there, letting him cry.
"I want to leave Louis. I want out." He said after calming down a bit.
"I want you out to love..." I whispered rubbing his back.
"Please get me out." He whispered, looking up at me with his bright green eyes.
"I will Harry. I promise." I whispered, letting him rest his head on my shoulder.