Chapter 21

I looked over to see Liam standing there. I felt Harry stiffen next to me as he clutched his jacket pocket. I placed my hand on his shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze as I stood up.
"Not answering? Do I need to up the debt up?" Liam asked but Harry shook his head quickly, taking the money out of his pocket.
"Here." He said walking over to Liam and placing the envelope in his hand.
"The whole 10?" Liam asked and Harry nodded. Liam took the large amount of money out and began to count it. Harry walked over to me again and stood behind me. I didn't question it as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.
"I hope he hasn't got a problem with it..." Harry whispered, brushing his lips over my ear.
"Well done Styles. I never thought you could do it." Liam suddenly said, placing the money in his pocket.
"So its over?" Harry asked tightening his grip around me slightly.
"For now." Liam said with a smirk. Harry let go of me suddenly and walked towards Liam and held his hand out.
"Shake hands for old time sake? You won't be seeing me after today." Harry said smugly and my heart dropped at that.
"Where you running off to now Styles?" Liam asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Not running. Healing." Harry said before walking over to me again.
"What do you mean?" Liam asked slowly, tucking his hands into his pockets.
"Rehab." Harry said and Liam nodded understanding.
"Good luck man." He said and for the first time, I saw Liam smile. It seemed like a genuine smile and it sort of made me think that maybe and just maybe he might not be such a bad guy. I watched as he turned and headed back towards the school and I sighed.
"I'm going to miss you." I said hugging him tightly.
"You will still get to see me." He said placing this lips to my temple.
"I know but it won't be the same." I said and he sighed.
"Come on, why don't we go for a walk?" He asked taking my hand and pulling me along. We walked hand in hand to the other side of the track, to the benches on the side that was located under the trees. We sat down and faced each other. We held hands and began a never ending thumb war.
"How long do you think you will be in there?" I asked and Harry shrugged.
"Hopefully not long. I am going to try my best to get out quicker then expected." Harry said and I smiled.
"I can't wait for you to come out and you are not even in there yet." I said and he smiled.
"Don't replace me." I said pointing at him.
"Could never do that." He said and I smiled.
"Good. And I am going to visit in every possible way. And I am going to right everyday's events down so you don't miss anything." I said and he grinned, looking down at our hands.
"That would be good." He said. We must of sat here for hours until finally the school bell went and soon I saw the soccer team running onto the field.
"I better get going..." Harry said but I shook my head.
"No ways. You are staying till after practice. I want to go with you..." I said and he smiled.
"Alright but if I get in trouble with my parents, I'm blaming you." He said as we both stood up. We both headed to the field and everyone greeted Harry and I.
"So what warms up are we doing today Captain?" Josh asked and I shrugged.
"Don't ask me, I'm not Captain." I said and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked right at me.
"Wait what?" Niall asked and I sighed.
"I am not captain anymore and I am not student body president. I am a bad role model and thats that." I said . They were all quiet, just staring at me.
"Why?" Zayn asked suddenly and I sighed.
"Its a long story." I said as the Coach came out.
"Right seeing that Louis is no longer our captain, I have found you all a new one. This is Liam Payne everyone." Everyone just stared at him.
"We want Louis as captain." Jackson, one of the players, shouts out.
"Well he can't. Principles orders." Coach said but Jackson shrugged and sat down on the floor.
"Then I'm not playing." He said. I watched as the rest of the team did the same and I sighed. Coach looked all confused and Liam almost looked hurt. I sighed and walked up to the front.
"Guys come on. Just because I am not captain anymore, doesn't mean I am not playing. I am still in the team, just not going to be captain. Come on guys. Lets all give Liam a chance. Lets all work as a team! Just like before with one extra team mate!" I said and they all looked between each other. Harry was smiling at me and I could feel Liam looking at me.
"Come on men! Give it a chance! I'm still here! I'm still on the team... I can still help! But come on, Liam will probably be just as good, maybe even better then I was... Okay I thought I would of never said that..." I said and they all chuckled. Next minute I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look at Liam. I watched as the team stood up again and all nodded to me. I turned to Liam and held my hand out.
"Better teach them good and proper Payne. Or else I will be after you!" I said and he chuckled shaking my hand.
"I will try my very best Tomlinson." He said and I smiled before walking back to Harry.
"Coach, I have to go." I called out and he eyed me carefully.
"Fine, but you better be here tomorrow!" He said and I grinned.
"Always." I said taking Harry's hand and running into the locker room to grab my stuff before heading to my car. I drove to his house slowly and when I pulled into the driveway, we both just sat there as I saw Anne and Robin putting Harry's bags into their car.
"Its getting real now." He said and I sighed. Anne waved at us and we both waved back.
"Do you think we could go together and follow them? I don't really want to sit in a car with them..." Harry asked and I smiled.
"We can do whatever you want to do." I said and he smiled. We both stepped out the car and walked to the house. Once inside, Anne and Robin smiled at us.
"Ready to go Harry dear?" Anne asked and he sighed, looking at me and I smiled encouraging. He nodded taking my hand in his.
"I want to travel with Louis..." He said and Anne looked slightly hurt but smiled anyways.
"Of course you can." She said and he smiled before we walked out again. We both climbed back into my car and I pulled out, letting Anne and Robin go in front. Harry clutched my hand tightly and sighed.
"What's on your mind?" I asked softly as we drove along.
"I wish we could just run away... Escape this place and it would just be you and I. No one else." He said and I smiled.
"We can do that..." I said and he frowned.
"How?" He asked and I chuckled.
"Once you come out... We can run away and never look back. We could live on the beach in Florida somewhere, or a small little cottage in the mountains of Scotland. We can go where we want and nothing can stop us... All you have to do is say the word." I said and Harry smiled.
"You promise? Once I get out we can go?" He asked and I chuckled.
"I promise Harry. I will start saving now shall I?" I asked and he smiled.
"I might have a secret stash..." He said and I looked at him shocked for a second before turning my gaze back to the road.
"What? You don't think I spent all my money did you?" He asked innocently and I chuckled.
"You will continue to surprise me Styles." I said as I saw the building come into sight. So it wasn't that far away. We pulled into the parking lot and I parked next to Anne and Robin. I switched the engine off and turned to look at Harry who was already looking at the building.
"Hey, its going to be okay." I whispered and he sighed.
"I hope so..." He said and I smiled.
"Come on. Just think the sooner this is over, the sooner we can spend forever together." I said and he blushed before getting out the car. I got out and I walked round to his side.
"Lou... I want to say goodbye here..." He said and I frowned in confusion.
"I want to be able to say goodbye outside and not in my new... I can't even say home... Prison maybe?" He asked and I chuckled. He smiled before placing his lips to mine in a passionate way. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. After a long moment, we finally pulled apart and he smiled.
"You will come visit won't you?" He asked and I smiled.
"Of course Harry. I couldn't go a week without seeing you!" I said and he smiled, pecking my lips again. We both pulled away from each other and he walked over to Anne and Robin, grabbing his bag.
"I'm doing this for you Lou. I will see you soon!" He said and I grinned, blowing a kiss to him and he caught it. I watched him enter the building before I got back into the car and sighed. This better be worth it...