Chapter 22

Its not the same anymore without Harry being around. It was sort of depressing really. I couldn't see him on Saturday because his parents wanted to spend time with their son, meaning I couldn't go with. It was slowly getting annoying. Liam isn't so bad actually, he is rather a pretty good captain but he works us extra hard. I have had a few conversations with him and he really isn't that but I still don't trust him after he put Harry through all that crap. My suddenly vibrated and I looked at it seeing a private number come up. I frowned and excused myself from practice, answering it.
"Hello?" I asked curious on who it was.
"Hey Lou." My eyes widened but a smile grew instantly.
"Harry! Oh goodness, how are you?" I asked and he sighed.
"Holding in there I guess... Just wish I could see you." He said and I sighed.
"I wish I could see you too Haz... Maybe your mum will let me go see you on Saturday." I said.
"I hope so... I really just want a hug. Mum and Robin are a bit annoying if I'm honest. They just bug me. Like everytime I ask how you are or where you were, they just said you were busy." He said and I sighed.
"I wanted to see you last weekend Haz but they said they wanted some time with you so I couldn't like argue with them." I said, sitting down under a tree.
"Could you come see me today? Mum and Robin haven't come yet and I was hoping you could get here before they do." He said softly and looked at the team practicing and Liam looked at me. He gave me a questioning look and I like begged him with my eyes. I think he got the message and nodded, before going back to telling the team what to do. I smiled.
"Of course, Liam just gave me permission to leave. I will try get there as quickly as possible." I said already running into the locker room, my cleats making a horrible squeaking sound on the laminated floor.
"Thank you." He whispered and I smiled.
"Love you Haz." I whispered.
"Love you too." He said before hanging up. I quickly ran out the locker rooms and sprinted to my car, not even bothering to change. Okay so it was a bit hard to drive in cleats but I honestly didn't care, I just wanted to see Harry. Its been 3 weeks since I last saw him. After a while, I finally pulled up at the rehab center and I quickly got out, running into the building and going to the reception desk.
"I'm here to see Harry Styles." I said and she frowned.
"You are not his parents." She said and I sighed.
"I am his boyfriend." I said and she smiled slightly before nodding. She gestured for me to follow her and she lead me into a room.
"I will go get him. wait here." She said and I nodded, taking a seat on the dark brown couch. I looked around the room and frowned, seeing how plain and boring it was. I jumped when the door opened and I watched as the woman walked back in and I smiled widely seeing Harry behind her. His eyes brightened and ran over to me, hugging me tightly.
"I have missed you so much." He whispered softly as I heard the door close. He pulled back and pressed his lips to mine gently and I smiled into the kiss. We we pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine and I just couldn't get enough of him.
We both took a seat on the couch and Harry cuddled closer to me.
"You are still in your gym clothes." He said and I sighed.
"Yeah and I probably smell terrible." I said and he chuckled.
"Not really." He said and I smiled.
"How's it going?" I asked and he sighed.
"Its a lot harder then you think. The tablets are disgusting, my room is so small and I am stuck wearing all this white. Its supposed to be calming but when you wake up in the morning, its like hell on earth." He mumbled and I chuckled, placing my lips to his temple.
"Have they said how long you will be in here for?" I asked and he sighed.
"No idea, it feels like I would never get out of this place. Its only been 3 weeks and I am already hating it." He said and I sighed, running my finger up and down his spine gently.
"How's school?" Harry asked softly and I smiled.
"Well, I am back to my straight A's and there is a possibility of actually graduating early. The principle said many colleges has come to him to offer me a position for their earlier programs..." I trailed off as Harry smiled.
"That's great Lou, how early though?" He asked and I took a deep breath.
"I have to do my finals in December... If I do well, I start in January." I said and he smiled widely but I could see it was fake.
"What's wrong?" I whispered but he shook his head.
"Come on Harry..." I said placing my hand on his cheek softly and turning his gaze to meet mine.
"You have your whole life ahead of you Lou... Why are you wasting time with me?" He asked and I frowned.
"Harry... I love you. I am not wasting time on you. You listen here okay, I made a promise to you didn't I? Once you get out of here, we are running away..." I said and he looked at me with his big green eyes and a small smile.
"You're serious?" He asked and I smiled.
"Of course. I don't care how long it takes, we are leaving and starting a new life." I said kissing his nose.
"I love you." He said placing his lips firmly to mine. I kissed back right away. I meant every word. I wanted to run away with Harry and never look back. Get away from this life and start a whole new one with him. We finally pulled away and we both grinned.
"But what about your college? If I get out sooner then you think?" He asked and I smiled.
"If I graduate early, I can apply to any college I want, wherever you want us to go. Nothing will stop this." I said and he sighed.
"I don't deserve you." He said softly and I smiled. Next thing the door opened and the same lady walked in and smiled at us.
"Your hour is up Harry." She said and Harry clung to me tightly. I ran my fingers through his curls and she sighed.
"Damn its cute..." She said and I chuckled.
"Come on love, its time to go..." I whispered but he shook his head.
"I have never seen him like this before. Usually he can't wait to leave when his parents are around." She said and I sighed.
"Come on Harry, you know the rules." I said and he sighed, looking up at me with those big green eyes.
"I will come visit again soon okay. I am going to have to work it out with your parents." I said as his eyes watered, sitting up straight and looking down at his lap.
"I don't want you to leave." He whispered and I smiled, pecking his lips.
"I will see you very soon." I said, kissing him again. Soon Harry stood up and walked to the door where the lady stood and she smiled sadly at him. He gave me one last wave before heading out and I sighed.
"I have never seen him like that before. 3 weeks and he has barely said a word." The lady said and I sighed.
"I guess he was just happy to see me." I said and she smiled slightly.
"Would you be willing to come by everyday?" She asked and I snapped my gaze towards her.
"What?" I asked and she smiled.
"He needs to talk, needs to interact with people. You are the only one that got the most emotion out of him. If you can get him to talk more and feel more secure, he might be able to get out sooner then you think." She said and I smiled widely.
"Would it be alright?" I asked.
"It would only be a hour but maybe if you could go with him to the counselling sessions and the support groups... It could help him. He has been refusing to take the tablets too. Said they taste disgusting and he won't take them." She said and I nodded, understanding.
"How about we go to his room now, and see if you can get him to take the pills?" She said and I grinned, nodding as I followed her through the bland hallways till we came to a door with the number 257 on it. She knocked 3 times before there was a soft "Come in". She entered and soon I saw Harry on his small bed with his knees against his chest. My heart broke at that.
"Harry, someone wants to talk to you." She said before I stepped in and he smiled seeing me.
"But I thought you had to leave." He said softly and I smiled, walking up to him and sitting down on the bed.
"Haz I can't be here long okay, but they have agreed to let me come see you everyday..." I said and he grinned widely, hugging me tightly.
"They told me you are not taking your pills." I said and he looked down.
"You have to take your pills Harry. The sooner you take them, the sooner we can leave..." I whispered and he sighed.
"I don't want to take them Lou..." He said and I glared at him.
"Harry please. I know they are probably foul tasting and what ever. But think of the future. Once you are out here, we can go where ever you want. Spain, Rome? Portugal? America! Even Japan if you want. But I need you to get out of this place." I said and he sighed.
"You treat me like I am a child." He said and I smiled.
"I love you Harry, but you are acting like a child for not taking the pills." I said and he glared at me before reaching over and taking the two small white pills from the side table and swallowing them.
"Good boy!" I mocked, patting his head and he glared at me. I smiled and pecked his lips.
"Keep taking the tablets! I will see you tomorrow baby." I whispered, before he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. Someone cleared their throat and we pulled away looking at the lady standing by the door.
"Its time to go." She said and I nodded, kissing Harry one last time.
"Don't do anything stupid! I will see you tomorrow!" I whispered and he smiled, before I turned and walked out the room with a smile.