Chapter 16

Waking up next to Harry was a amazing feeling. Sounds weird but it was. It was still quite early and I could hear my mum downstairs in the kitchen and I knew it was only a matter of time before she would calling for me to wake up. Harry stirred in his sleep and wrapped his arm around me and I smiled.
"Louis!! Harry!! You are going to be late for school!" I sat up quickly at that, hearing Harry's name too and frowned.
"Louis..." Harry moaned at my sudden movement and I turned to look at him and smiled. I ran my hand through his hair and lay back down again.
"Mum knows you're here." I whispered as I watched him open one of his eyes.
"How?" He asked in his deep and raspy morning voice.
"No idea..." I whispered before sitting up.
"Do we have to get up?" Harry whined and I chuckled, prying his arm off me and standing up.
"Yes, now up or you will be going to school in your clothes from yesterday." I said and he groaned but got up. I quickly got my clothes and ran to the bathroom, having a shower and changing before running down the stairs to see mum and Harry in the kitchen.
"How did you know Harry was here?" I asked mum and she smiled.
"Well you two weren't the quietest coming in. But I am warning you boys, no sex when I am in the house!" She said and I felt my face heat up and my eyes widen.
"Mum!" I said loudly and she smirked.
"I'm just saying..." She said holding her hands up in the air. I saw Harry was bright red too and I couldn't help but chuckle.
"We better get going..." I said pulling Harry up from the chair.
"Glad we could have this chat!" Mum shouted.
"Whatever mum! We will have another chat when I get home!" I called shutting the door and groaning but Harry chuckled and pulled me to the car. Once I pulled out the driveway Harry started laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"Your face when she said that..." He said and I chuckled lightly.
"Well it's not everyday your own mother tells you that!!" I said and he laughed loudly. We soon we came to a stop outside Harry's house and I smiled.
"I'm going to go pick up Niall and Zayn and will be back to come get you." I said and he smiled, pecking my lips before jumping out the car and running into his house. I smiled like a idiot and drove to fetch Niall and Zayn who were both sitting on the side walk waiting.
"Early today Louis?" Niall asked and I smiled.
"I got to pick Harry up and then we are going to school." I said.
"So how are things with you two?" Zayn asked and I chuckled.
"Always wanting to know the details hey?" I asked and he grinned as I stopped in Harry's driveway.
"You should know me by now Lou." He said and I laughed. I saw Niall just sitting there looking at his phone with a slight frown and I sighed softly.
"Niall are you okay?" I asked and he looked up at me.
"I'm fine." He said but I rolled my eyes.
"No you're not. What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed.
"It's just... I guess I don't feel comfortable around you and Harry..." He said and I frowned.
"Oh okay..." I didn't know what else to say. I thought he would of been the most understanding of the situation. It actually really upset me at the fact that my own friend couldn't just be happy for me.
"Can I just ask something?" I asked looking at Niall and I could see Zayn had a worried look on his face. Niall nodded slowly, not making eye contact with me.
"If I disgust you that much, then why are you still here?" I asked and he frowned.
"I never said you disgust me Louis..." He said and I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.
"Then enlighten me Niall because I am so confused. You are not comfortable around Harry and I? That sort of tells me you are disgusted. Sorry that I fell for my best friend who happens to be a boy. Truth be told, I like both genders. Always have done but girls were more appealing at one point. Guess things change, including a friendship." I snapped before getting out the car and walking to the front door and knocking. Anne soon came to the door and smiled and I tried to give a happy smile back as she let me in.
"He is upstairs, getting dressed." She said and I nodded, thanking her before running up the stairs. I knocked on his bedroom and made my way in.
"Harry we are going to be late..." I said, seeing him jump. I caught sight of the needle in his hand and I growled.
"I am seriously not in the damn mood for this as well!!! I have just been told by my so called friend that he is disgusted with me and now this!? This day doesn't seem to be getting any better." I snapped, walking over and grabbing the unused needle and picking up a pair of shoes, throwing them at him.
"We will talk about this later! For now, get your shoes on and lets go!" I said and he nodded quickly, looking at me with wide, guilty eyes. As we headed to the stairs, I stopped him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. I just..." I trailed off looking at the floor. Harry place his pointer finger under my chin and lifted my gaze to his.
"It's fine. You stopped me and that all that matters... Even though the craving is really bad." He said looking to his room door. My eyes widened and grabbed his hand, dragging him away.
"See you later Anne." I called as we headed out. I saw Niall and Zayn in the car arguing and I groaned. I noticed Harry was taking deeper breaths then usual and I frowned.
"You okay?" I asked and he nodded stiffly.
"Hey, take your mind off it okay..." I said and again he nodded stiffly. We both got into the car and the other two became quiet, which I was thankful for. The drive was silent and awkward and I could see Harry clenching and un-clenching his hands and it made me worry all of a sudden. I haven't see this urge for a while...
"You okay Harry?" Zayn asked and I saw Harry nod stiffly.
"Of course he isn't, he is craving." Niall muttered and I slammed on my brakes hearing that.
"The fuck?!" I snapped turning in my seat. Harry was glaring at Niall harshly and Zayn shook his head.
"Liam said he was a addict." Niall spat and I was ready to pounce but Harry stopped me.
"I'm dealing with it." Harry growled lowly.
"So Liam was telling the truth?! Great you're gay and a drug addict. That's the next thing you are going to rub off on Louis." Niall snapped and this time, Zayn smacked him.
"Don't be so fucking stupid Niall! You would of never known if that Liam kid didn't say anything to you!! You only heard the rumors, you don't know their story!" Zayn snapped, while Niall rubbed the back of his head from where Zayn smacked him.
"Well then tell me your story so I can bloody understand what the hell is going on because right now, all I see is a gay friend and a drug addict!!" Niall snapped making Zayn smack him again. Harry turned around and opened the door getting out. I saw him begin to walk back the direction we just came from.
"Stay here. We are not going to school now, we are already late! I am going to get Harry back here and we are going somewhere private and I will explain everything. You better hope he doesn't do something stupid!" I said before getting out the car and running after Harry.
"Harry wait!" I called running up and stopping in front of him.
"Louis, please move..." He said slowly and I saw his eyes were like a dark green.
"Harry, please don't this." I said but he shook his head.
"I can't help it. Without it, I will go mad!" He said gripping his hair. I quickly wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck.
"Breathe Harry, slowly breathe." I whispered, rubbing his back and kissing his neck softly.
"Why is it so hard?" He chocked and I sighed.
"Its what your body wants... I should of let you do it this morning..." I whispered as I looked into his scared eyes.
"I don't want to hurt you..." He whispered and I smiled, cupping his cheeks.
"You can't hurt me Harry... You are too sweet, and too caring and too lovable to hurt me." I said and I saw him smile slightly.
"We should go out this weekend, just the two of us. Go have a night out in the town and just forget about it all..." I whispered and he nodded, smiling more. I watched him close his eyes and breathe in deeply before opening them and seeing his eyes going back to their normal green colour that I absolutely love.
"That's better..." I whispered and he nodded.
"I don't know for how much longer though..." He said and I smiled.
"We will work through it together, but right now... We have those two in the car waiting for us to explain. I am sure they won't miss us at school today anyways..." I said and he nodded. I reached up and placed my lips to his in a quick but meaningful kiss. He smiled before I took his hand and walked back to the car and driving off to the one place I knew we could all talk...