3rd chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Thank you so much for all the love ARMY. I hope you are enjoying this album since this was really close to my heart. And I'm sure you have read the headlines already.

Don't worry ARMY. I would be lying if i said that i wasn't expecting the media to twist my words into something completely opposite to what i meant to say.

But just to clarify, I'm not going on a permanent hiatus, i promise. It's a just a little break for me.. since you all know already, it's recently been 11 years since i debuted in this industry.. and i have never really had a proper break just for myself where i can treat myself and travel and everything.

And to be very honest, i wasn't planning to either right now.. but since y'all already know my Namjoonie hyung. he was the one who encouraged me to take a few months break from work just to have a moment to refresh myself and to give myself some rest since i have been working non stop for years.

This album 'GOLDEN HOURS'  isn't a goodbye album i promise. I would be back with more in a few months!! Once again, thank you so much for supporting my decision ARMY. It means so much to me, i love you all. For now i have to take my leave. Bye bye." And with that he ended the live broadcast, showing finger hearts before the screen showed,

'the live has ended
•9 million views'

He sighed to himself as he leaned back onto the chair and drank the remaining white wine he had in the cup

He had a good time during the live today. He had come live to talk about his break announcement, and to address the potential permanent hiatus of his which the media had made it out to be after twisting his words that he said in the recent 'talks with ggukie' video that was released on his 11th debut anniversary.

He had sang lots of songs for the ARMYS that they had requested in the comments, had even washed dishes when a fan challenged him to, and also addressed the fact that he does not have tens of mattresses and diffusers lying around in his apartment which Namjoon had claimed while his short cameo in his 'talks with ggukie' video.

Jungkook had recently bought his new apartment, that was much closer to the company building and in a much better area than the last one since his address was leaked by some sasaeng one time and suddenly there were hundreds of gifts and letters showing up for him, which he even though appreciated.. he would definitely like his privacy atleast in the comforts of his home.

There were many paparazzi outside his old apartment as well, so he quietly changed them and bought one here which no one knows the address too other than the close ones that are his Namjoon hyung, his yoongi hyung, his dance trainer Jung hoseok hyung and even though he's scary.. jungkook would like to believe they are close and his husband seokjin hyung who has only visited once since they aren't very close but since he's hoseok's husband so they are civil.