7th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook was sitting there with his arms around his knees as he stared at the now blank screen of his phone after Namjoon had hung up to go and check up on jimin.

"We are doomed." Taehyung muttered as he sat there quietly beside him as well.

He had lied to yoongi about the fact that he was going after jungkook and had said that he's visiting his grandparents who are in daegu that's literally way far from Jeju.

"We most definitely are." Jungkook agreed as he released a deep breath. He was aware about his hyung.. namjoon's hatred towards the elder man and now that he knew jungkook was with him, there was no way that he would not scold him.

There wasn't any particular personal reason as to why Namjoon hated the CEO it was just the man's personality never appealed to him, it's kind of a known thing to the whole world that taehyung is a player and that he doesn't exactly have a good personality with people.. and even though yoongi works under him.. he remembers how much of a spoilt brat he was earlier when he had just got the job of managing him.. so yeah.. the man doesn't exactly have a good reputation infront of Namjoon and he knows that very well too because the rapper never really tries to hide it.

And yoongi can't blame him either for how he thinks, though he knows why he is the way he is.. doesn't excuse his behaviour and he can't really do anything to change how everyone views him. Sometimes he still tries to tell Namjoon that taehyung is not how bad everyone makes him out to be.. but its also somehow true that he sometimes does hurt people doesn't matter what's the reasons behind them. It's mostly 'hurt them before they hurt you' with him.

"Namjoon hyung is going to kill me. No offense hyung, but he really doesn't like you. He warned me not to go anywhere close to you.. and now he knows that i tagged along with you." Jungkook rubbed his arms as a shiver ran down his spine at the thought of it.

Now jungkook is a fully grown adult, he's 26 for god's sake that's right. But Namjoon is someone.. who's always been there for him though thick and thin, to hold him through the nights he was crying or to smile along with him whenever he achieved a new milestone in his life.

And the younger.. has always been quite naive when it comes to judging people.. he always tries to look for only goods in them, and overlooks the bad, so Namjoon feels like a responsibility to protect him from people and he loves doing that but it's not possible for him to protect him when jungkook will not even listen to him about someone he clearly warned him about not even 24 hours prior.

The idol is really innocent and unknown to the things that happen in the world, and easily gets manipulated in a way that people convince him into things easily.. which are most probably the perks of not being able to live his childhood and youth much.. he hasn't seen much world is the bottomline.

And though jungkook knows that he angered Namjoon, he was feeling so bad that he actually doesn't regret or doesn't want to change the fact that he travelled with taehyung.. and plans to travel more with taehyung through the week he had booked for himself.

"I know he doesn't like me. Though i don't know the reason why.. I'm trying my best to be a good person.. and i wouldn't hurt you.. i have no reason to.. I wish i could change his perspective of me somehow." Taehyung sighed as he looked down in his lap.. he was lying. He knew the exact reason why Namjoon hated him, and he was also just here behind jungkook with a reason and that was to hurt him. Well hurt him would be a strong word, he was here to just fuck him and leave like he does with everyone.. it's as simple as that.

But he also knows that jungkook could be hurt since he's technically considering him as a friend right now, so a friend would come and then fuck with you later and leave like nothing happened.. that's definitely gotta hurt.