11th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Texts

Little guy🐰:
Hey hyung!

Um i went to the museum yesterday and i know you are probably mad at me..

But i just wanted to show you these pics I clicked there because i know you love museums, i hope you like these<3

*Pictures sent*

I'm sorry for that but.. I'm just sorry. I love you hyung.

Rapmon hyung🦵:
Hey jungkook-ah

These pictures are so beautiful. Thank you for these! I love them!

And i just want you to know that.. I'm not mad at you for anything because despite everything you're still a grown adult who can take his own decisions and I'm no one to tell you what to do or force my decisions onto you on who you should be interacting with and who you shouldn't.

I'm sorry for overreacting the other day, I'm just worried because.. i told you i haven't heard the best things about Kim taehyung and i just.. don't want you to get hurt after everything you've been through. You have been hurt enough, i don't want anything more added to the pile because you sound like you like him a lot.

I'm just.. disappointed because.. i don't know.. maybe because i know I'm someone you look up to and someone you deeply respect and yoon is also someone you find yourself relating to in most aspects.. i just thought maybe you'd listen to us on this and trust our word.. but you didn't.

And i don't blame you because you're right in your own place too, i as a person would stick along to someone familiar in an unknown place as well when I've no clue of how the world works.

So I'm really sorry for overreacting the other day, and i hope you can forgive me. I love you too, little guy<3

Little guy 🐰:
You don't need to apologise hyung but still i forgive you, i get your concern.

I would have talked more and maybe called you right now but i really need to go, the food is here :(

I will catch you later?

Rapmon hyung 🦵:
Enjoy your food!

See you later~

~

"Is everything okay?" The CEO couldn't believe himself that he was asking that because he shouldn't even be caring if he is or not, it's none of his business.

But he could not help but ask that when he saw the frown on the younger's forehead with his lips jutted out in a stressed pout as he kept his phone away once the food arrived.

"Uh.. yeah. I was talking to joonie hyung." Jungkook replied, he had honestly messaged the man right now as they waited for their brunch because.. he couldn't bear the tension between the other man and himself so he decided to distract himself which made him remember about the unsolved conflict between the rapper and himself.

"And i assume it didn't went well?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow as he started serving the food in one plate before putting it infront of the idol who silently thanked him before he started serving for his own self.