27th Chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Hae-wook hyung?" The boy let out the moment he entered inside the company building and into the room he was called into.

"Jungkook-ah, seriously? First of all you go and get acquainted with that guy and even when I warned you not to go ahead with all this thing, you are now getting married to him and fine! It's your personal life, you don't have a dating ban or anything like that you can do whatever you want but I said it as your well wisher that this is not the right thing to do at the peak of your career especially with a man such as that, still you did that.

I get it I don't have a say in it, but as your manager the least you could do was inform me first so I could at least try to do the damage control but you completely shut me off with a little no contact when you should've atleast told me what I need to say to the media. And now that you're finally contacting me it's too damn late. Literally 3 days before your wedding, when it's all already out of hand and nothing can be controlled anymore. Do you realise how childish that was for you?' hae-wook didn't hold back as he quite literally yelled at the idol who stepped back slightly, trying not to flinch at his loud voice.

"I-i knew you were going to yell at me like now. I needed time." Jungkook hated the way the elder man called him 'childish' because how is he even supposed to act at this point? He's always treated like a child all the time even when he has grown up and when he does act like a child he's being yelled at like this.

"Then what else do I do? Be like 'oh jungkook-ah you're so amazing, you're doing great. This is totally the right thing to do.' did you want me to fucking praise you for pulling this shit?" Hae-wook cursed at the younger who looked down as his hands shook beside him. He hated being sensitive like this especially when his manager who has managed him since he was a child talked to him like that.

"I am sorry." Jungkook made sure his voice didn't waver but he did sound small as he said that.

Before he had come here, he was in a decent mood. He was called to try on the wedding outfits one last time before they were finalised, he had asked them to alter the sizes since he had recently lost weight so the suits were a bit oversized on him.

For once, he didn't feel so overwhelmed about the topic of the wedding since he had talked to taehyung already and had come to terms with the fact he had no other choice but to go on with this. The least he could do for the sake of himself was to just take it nicely instead of crying about it whole day, he has to deal with the consequences either ways anyway so might as well give himself less pain.

Right after he was done with the outfits, he had checked his phone and seen the missed calls of his managers and he knew he couldn't avoid it any longer. He still hadn't looked at any of the social medias and he knew that he couldn't do it on his own, things weren't good and he was not in a good position mentally to go through it right now.

"What is a sorry going to do, jungkook? I'm not the one who you should be saying sorry to. You're literally jeopardizing your whole career. You saw the truck your fans sent outside the company, it's been there for 3 days! 3 damn days. Fans are getting impatient, they want us to release a statement explaining everything but what are we going to tell them when we ourselves don't know what's going on because our artist apparently decided the best thing is to ignore all of us. You're risking your contract at this point, jungkook-ah. Even si-hyuk nim was angry at this behaviour of yours." The manager let out in a frustrated, angry tone and jungkook looked up immediately.

"H-hyung don't say that, they can't terminate my contract I still have 3 more years to it. I will talk to pd-nim and will explain everything." Jungkook tried not the sound devastated at even the mention of not being able to continue his work anymore. He could feel his heart clenching tightly in his chest when the manager said his contract was at risk.