20th Chapter.

3rd person POV:

The man's body was shaking but there were no tears in his bloodshot eyes as he sat there while staring at his hands and nibbling on his bottom lip.

"I am going to fucking kill him and you can't stop me." Were the words that broke the silence between the three men who sat in the living room of the married couple.

"I am not going to stop you from doing anything to him. He's nothing to me anymore." The pregnant male said as he sat in front of the idol who looked lost.. incredibly lost ever since the elder told him about the CEO's actual plan.. he had not said a single word.

Jungkook had just nodded his head when yoongi apologised for not telling him earlier and had just been blank-faced the entire time yoongi told him everything.

Meanwhile Namjoon was furious the moment yoongi ended whatever he was saying, including the fact he broke his friendship with taehyung and that he resigned as his secretary.

Yoongi could just sit there in guilt as he waited for jungkook to say anything, and if not that then at least cry.. but there was absolutely no reaction.

"I.. need some time alone.. I'll be leaving. Thanks for telling me, hyung." Jungkook finally looked up at yoongi, his face still remaining blank.

"Jungkook.. you can be mad at me for not telling you earlier you know.. I will totally understand.. just don't shut us out please." Yoongi's voice sounded breathy as he said that, his fists clenched tightly beside him due to the high surge of emotions he was feeling.

"I'm not mad.. don't worry. Bye." Was all he said as he got up from where he was seated and walked towards the exit of their home but before he could open the door, the tallest of them all rushed behind him and enveloped him in a hug from behind.

"Little guy.. talk to me.. please." Namjoon whispered in his ear as he turned him around so he was facing him instead.. and the elder could immediately see the way the younger's eyes became blurry as tears formed in them.

"I've nothing to say, hyung.. I genuinely don't."  Jungkook spoke, even though his chin was wobbly and his lower lip was quivering.. his hands were shaking in his pockets.

"Kook-ah.." the guilt was growing tenfold right now as yoongi stood up and walked towards the two, moving forward to hold the younger's hold who instinctively backed away.. making him feel a sting in his chest even though he knew jungkook was just not in his right headspace right now.

"Hyungs.. i just.. want some space at the moment. I'm sorry." With that, the idol left their place without looking back and none of the older two could stop him.

.

.

.

.

~

Taehyung had just returned from the washroom after washing his face and was folding his sleeves up, loosening his tie just a little as his blazer was thrown on the back of his chair. He wasn't aware why he felt suffocated in his office, a bit choked up.. he could feel his head aching and his eyes hurting.. maybe it was the fact he hadn't slept the entire night and was here in his office.. overworking himself while smoking the night away. Or it was the fact he was on the verge of a breakdown the whole time since yesterday but he hadn't let himself feel properly for even a moment, not a single tear slipping out of his eyes.

The CEO had no time to realise before he was suddenly turned around and a fist was swung right at his face, making his face turn to the side as he tasted blood.. he could feel his eyes going blurry for a second before he came face to face with the tall muscly man who was gripping his collar tightly, his jaw clenched.