17th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook was literally glowing as he woke up the next morning in the CEO's room in his beach house. He could see the sun high in the sky, shining brightly indicating it was probably around 8-9 in the morning.

The moment he woke up, he couldn't help but blush and smile as the memories of the other day came rushing in his mind and that was what made him turn around to the other side of the bed to see if the man had woken up or not.. only for his smile to be replaced with a frown.

There was no one there, infact it looked like all of the small amount of luggage taehyung had was gone as well. And what jungkook thought turned out to be proven right because instead of the man himself being in the room, he found a folded piece of paper being there on the side table of the bed.

Jungkook quickly threw off the blanket off him and despite the burning ache between his legs from yesterday's activities, he got up from where he was sitting and grabbed the paper in his hands.

(Hey angel.

I'm sorry for leaving before you could wake up but i got to know my flight was at 5 am in the morning after you had slept and i didn't really want to wake you up knowing how tired you were because of yesterday.

So I'm leaving this small letter for you. I don't really ever talk about my feelings like this to anyone but I feel like you deserve to know so thank you so much, really thank you SO MUCH! These were the best few days I have had in last 5 years and it was all because of you.

I think I really needed this little vacation with someone being by my side because I feel so freshened up like never before. I didn't really realise how I was so at edge with everyone else and I hope these last 3 days at least make that a bit better if not too much.

And yesterday.. we didn't really talk much about it I know but i hope you know I had a lot of fun and I hope you did as well. It will be  one of the most unforgettable days in my life :)

I need to leave in a few minutes so I'll conclude this letter here. By the way you can stay at this beach house for as long as you want, i already told the staff so they will treat you well don't worry.

I hope your rest of the vacation goes well!

~Taehyung).

After reading the letter, jungkook didn't know why his heart felt so heavy.. he held the letter in his hands for quite a while.. his heart was going through a rollercoaster of emotions as he kept reading taehyung's words again and again.

A mix of happiness and sadness washed over him, making his chest feel heavy. He carefully folded the paper and placed it on the side table, and with a small sigh he walked towards the window that overlooked the vast sea.