18th Chapter.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook gasped the moment he saw who had walked in, a smile immediately showing up on his face when he looked at the man dressed in oh so familiar dressing style that was formal with a touch of casual.. wearing a light brown suit with a colorful printed shirt underneath it.

It didn't take long for his eyes to meet the man himself who looked just as surprised to see him there except there was no smile on his face like that of jungkook's, instead there were expressions of pure terror as he looked away from his eyes and...

It didn't take long for his eyes to meet the man himself who looked just as surprised to see him there except there was no smile on his face like that of jungkook's, instead there were expressions of pure terror as he looked away from his eyes and turned to face his parents instead.

The reaction made jungkook confused as the smile slipped off his face right away, replaced by a frown when he saw how taehyung called out to his parents as if in a frenzy,"what am I here for dad?" He repeated.

"Take a seat, son. We'll make it short." Soohyun replied to him and taehyung took a deep breath before he did what he was told to do, keeping the calm persona intact even if he was panicking inside.

"We are here to talk to you because..

you two are getting married soon." Jaewoo dropped the bomb with a clap of his hands and taehyung looked like he had seen a ghost as his face paled yet his reaction wasn't loud.

Meanwhile jungkook only widened his eyes at what he heard, he couldn't believe his ears.. and wondered if he heard it right or not but he too didn't say anything. It was always like that for, no matter what was going on inside his head, no matter how shocked he was, no matter how much he wanted to argue.. never expressed it in front of his parents. And it seemed it was the exact same even if it had been years since he last saw them.

"No offense but who are you to decide that for me, mr.jeon?" Taehyung snapped at him with his eyes throwing daggers at him, if looks could kill jaewoo would have been dead.

"Taehyung-ah, don't. You two are boyfriends, aren't you? It's us parents' joint decision for you two to get married." Tara interrupted and it looked like taehyung was physically holding the urge to scream and face palm himself as he turned to look over her.

"Huh? Boyfriends?" Jungkook let out in confusion, turning everyone's attention over himself which made him want to curl into a ball as his face got red when everyone stared at him.

"Yes? We have all seen the headlines, jungkook. All of the Korea is talking about the two of you." Hinsol said with the same cold face and jungkook could only open and close his mouth like a fish in response.

"What? The media thinks we are dating?" Jungkook couldn't help but Avert his eyes towards the youngest CEO as if asking for answers. The man only sighed in return as he said..

"Yes. Someone posted our pics in the Jeju forest we visited." Taehyung answered with a voice so devoid of any emotions that jungkook could feel himself physically flinch. He hated that tone.. why was the man acting like that right now as if they didn't spent yesterday in each other's arms.. he couldn't figure it out.. or maybe he was just overthinking this.