4th chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Heard your 'angel' is going on a break, idiot?" A raspy yet nonchalant voice spoke out as he entered inside the office uninvited before planting his ass on the top of the table right in front of where the CEO was sitting.

"Huh? How would you know?" Taehyung questioned with an arch of the eyebrow, because from all he knew jimin wasn't really interested in finding that specific pretty boy taehyung was looking for from the last 2 months ever since yoongi and namjoon's reception.

Sure jimin was present at the reception as well since he is yoongi's friend as well though not a close one but a friend nonetheless but he wasn't really there to see the idol to know who taehyung was talking about. He would rather make out with someone or fuck someone than sit around doing nothing.

"Maybe i might have heard yoongi talk to him a few hours ago, and i heard his name then i searched for it and found out about that." Jimin said while rolling his eyes at him as he crossed his arms over his chest, acting like he didn't really care much about him making taehyung let out a chuckle.

"Are you soft for me, min? That you cared enough to search for him AND tell me about him?" Taehyung smirked at him, earning a disgusted look and a scoff from the man.

"You wish i cared for you. I was just curious how he looked, fucker." Jimin clicked his tongue at him as he looked away from him.

"Sure you were. Now tell me what you know about him, me and yoongi fought again and he wouldn't tell me who he is anyways." Taehyung left his file right away and turned to jimin completely, resting one hand on the shorter man's thigh.

"Well.. he's definitely your type. Cute little pretty boy with a petite body and dainty mannerisms. Surely fits the description you gave of him. Though I'm more beautiful than him, he's beautiful too.

His name is Jungkook, 26 years old and he's an idol under hybe labels. I have actually worked for them a few times.

And yes he's taking a break for personal time, for a vacation and shit. And heard from yoongi that he's leaving on a flight for Jeju this evening." Jimin told everything he had found out to taehyung who was listening very intently.

"Jeon Jungkook?" That's such a pretty name. It suits angel so much. He thought to himself before shaking his head. No the fuck he did not think that.

"Yes, him. Now there, you know his name.. what are you gonna do with it now? Follow him?" Jimin scoffed as he shook his head at him, resting his Chelsea boots clad feet on the armrest of taehyung's chair, making him smack it away but he put it back right there and stepped on his hand instead.

"That's a great idea jimin!" Taehyung clapped his hand right away when jimin said that just for the sake of saying it.

"What is a great idea?" Jimin asked in confusion seeing the CEO's eyes twinkling like that at the mention of the idea.

"I could follow him. I mean not like stalk him or anything, but just like i could show up at the airport.. going to the same flight as him. A total coincidence, and then we could talk. He would recognise me and i can just pretend that I'm also going to the same place for vacation as him. And we could spend the time together that way, like i could suggest that we enjoy it together." Taehyung explained the random as fuck plan that had come in his mind as jimin squinted his eyes at him.

"Just How desperate are you? You sound like you have a crush and you are dying to spend some time with them, except I'm sure you just want to fuck this one and get it over with." Jimin said in a straight tone as he pursed his lips In a straight line, he looked intimidating to say the least.