19th Chapter.

3rd person POV:

Taehyung didn't really feel his best as he now sat in the middle of his bed, he could feel his heart squeezing in his chest as he felt a lump forming in his throat. It was almost 3 am in the morning and he couldn't really sleep, which was not new to him and he tried burying himself into some work he could do from home but surprisingly for once, that wasn't enough to distract him.

He actually knew what the reason was behind him feeling like that but it was difficult to admit that for him. It was the guilt.. for hurting jungkook and just the whole marriage ordeal was getting to his head.

Finally being done with feeling like that, he picked up his phone from the nightstand and called the only person he knew must be awake at this time.

"Pick the damn phone up, jimin-ah." Taehyung whispered to himself as he waited for the younger male to pick up.

And just like he had expected, in a few seconds the call was picked up as a voice spoke from the other side,"what happened? You good?" The man sounded lowkey concerned as taehyung could the sound of footsteps in the background.

"No not really, but what are you doing?" Asked the CEO as he laid comfortably on the bed with an arm under his head and his phone resting on his chest, on handfree mode.

"I just came back after hooking-up with someone, going back to my house now. Was parking the car when you called." Jimin answered and he could hear the sound of door unlocking which meant the model had finally went inside.

"Right. I hope you had fun." Taehyung let out and he could hear a mock chuckle as the other replied,"as fun as it can get, yeah. Now tell me what you wanted to talk to me about."

Ignoring his first remark, the CEO started,"I will make it quick. There are three things I want to talk about.. first, I am back in Seoul I'm sure you already know but for reasons i still can't get jungkook out of my mind which is overwhelming.

Second, Jungkook is back to Seoul as well and we met for some reasons today and I said some things which I regret and feel guilty which is unusual for me and it's making me feel weird in the chest.

And third, since I am turning 30 my family wants me to get married already since it's our family tradition and the person they want me to get married to is Jeon Jungkook himself since they thought we were dating due to the rumours that have been going around."

"Hm. That's a lot to take in. For the first thing, you have feelings for jungkook that's why you can't get him out of your head. After having sex with him, you got to know him on a different level which made your feelings stronger.

Secondly, you're feeling guilty because you hurt someone who is precious to you even when you won't admit it.

And third, ask for time from your parents even though you have feelings for him, this is a huge decision that affects your entire life ahead but don't say 'no' right away."jimin said plainly as he walked into his walk in closet to take out his night clothes before stepping inside the washroom to take a quick shower.

"Jimin, no. I don't have feelings for him, don't say that. I just need time to get him off my mind I can do it. And this guilt, it's probably just because I spent a few days with him so I got a little attached, nothing more than that.

As for the marriage, I refused immediately but my parents are really adamant on me getting married to him, they say he will be good for me and blablabla and that I'm getting old, I should finally start a family. They said they give me a few days to make my decision before we have to meet that family again." Taehyung straight on refused, running a hand through his hair in stress.. this wasn't how it was supposed to go.