8th chapter.

3rd person POV:

It was Namjoon who had called.. as expected, he knew that he will call him soon, because of all this blunder of him being with taehyung in Jeju when he was supposed to stay away from him.

Jungkook immediately picked up the call after contemplating for a moment, he knew he could always not accept the call knowing he was going to get scolded but he decided against it since namjoon will get worried if he does that.

"So, would you like to explain what's going on, jungkook? I thought I had asked you to stay away from taehyung?" Namjoon started right when he picked up. The fact that the rapper had called him by his proper name and not by his usual fond 'little guy' or 'kook' or 'kookie' said a lot by itself that he was pissed at him.

"Hyung.. don't be mad at me, please." Was what jungkook had replied in return as he got up from where he had been sitting and sat down on the couch that faced the large window that overlooked the entire Jeju island.

"I'm not mad, jungkook.. just disappointed. I warned you about not interacting with him, and here you are travelling alone with him? Seriously? We talked about this not even 24 hours ago and you go and do this. Do my words really not matter to you at all?" Namjoon said in a calm voice.. as always. The man never scolded scolded him, he was always calm with him and that really made jungkook feel guilty for not listening to him and looking past his words like they were nothing.

"I.. i am sorry.. i just met him at the airport and he was going to Jeju as well and he was just someone familiar.. so i tagged along with him since you know.. i was scared to travel alone. It was just a coincident.." jungkook didn't want to make his hyung disappointed in him, but he didn't understand him either. He gets it he's worried but he's just painting taehyung as a bad person without even personally knowing him.

"You could have just called me anytime you wanted to and just.. not interact with him but you went along with him. You are signing yourself to get hurt like this jungkook. You are naive you always try to see the good in a person even when there isn't any. And that always just gets you hurt, it will happen again with taehyung too. I can't help but be worried for you." Namjoon expressed his worry for him and jungkook felt himself growing a little frustrated.

"I won't get hurt hyung, i know it. Taehyung hyung is nice and he's so caring to me. You are literally painting him as the bad guy without even knowing him. Isn't it wrong of you to judge him like that, hyung? And I'm not that naive.. i know it he won't hurt me and that he's genuinely a nice person. It won't happen with him as well."jungkook tried to defend himself out of habit, and Namjoon just sighed from the other side like almost every other time something like this happens.

"You do realise you are repeating the same things you do everytime? You have barely known him for a few hours and you are talking like you have known him forever, that just shows how naive you are, jungkook. Even yoongi who's his friend asked you to stay away from taehyung.. but i also know you are not going to listen to me again. And this time, me and yoongi both warned you. Don't say that we didn't try to stop you when you will come crying to us." And with that without even hearing jungkook out, he hung the call up leaving the idol just staring at now blank screen.

"I will not come crying to you this time hyung. I know taehyung hyung won't hurt me." Jungkook whispered to himself as he got up from his secluded seat and went back to the CEO, his mood a little grim for now.

"Are you okay, jungkook-ah?" Taehyung asked the younger when he saw him looking very out of it once he say beside him. He was busy in his phone so he didn't really hear anything they talked on the phone, and the idol wasn't really loud on the phonecall either so he had no clue.