6th chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Hyung, do you wish to go to the hotel restaurant for dinner or you can just come to my room so we can order it together.. it's the presidential suite." Jungkook asked as they walked inside the premises of the resort, while the driver and another worker treaded behind with the large bags, they were holding small ones on their own.

"Let's just eat in your room and You are the one who booked the presidential suite? No wonder it wasn't available when i was booking rooms for myself." Taehyung chuckled at the weird coincidence, he had totally thought it was all planned by him guess fate has some play in this too.

"Well..uh.. i didn't technically book it.. you can have it if you want to, i can stay in your room till then." Jungkook let out, feeling awkward and weirdly guilty as he scratched the side of his neck.

"No no it's totally fine, jungkook. What did you mean by you didn't technically book it though?" Taehyung asked curiously as they finally reached the reception, and just there a lady was waiting with a few more staff beside her and it looked like jungkook had seen a ghost as his eyes widened, and he immediately looked away when they all collectively bowed in his direction.

"Welcome to Jeju, young master." The lady in front greeted him after she got up from her formal bow and jungkook took a deep breath before he smiled tiredly and said,"just jungkook is fine, and thank you so much." Jungkook bowed back at them.

"Your key card, young master. And my number is there in the room, you can call for me directly for any inconvenience.. i will be right there immediately. I hope you have a nice stay here." The woman at the front said as she personally handed him his keycard while taehyung went to ask for his own at the reception.

Taehyung felt really fucking unimportant ever since he arrived in jeju, first by the driver and now at the hotel. It's just he's used to having all the attention on him all the time, considering the fact that he is South Korea's second richest man's son and literally everyone in the country knows him. He didn't know these days idols are treated with much more attention than chaebols, or it could just be the fact that he's still wearing a mask and covered head to toe in his warm clothes, he had put on his long coat and scarf again and had worn a pair of glasses too, and jungkook was just In casual clothes with no mask on that's why people recognise him and don't with taehyung.

"Thank you so much, Mira. And please, just juyngkook is really fine." Jungkook repeated tensely before he turned towards taehyung who had his hands in pocket, he showed him a face that really said..'i apologise' before he dragged him by his arm and started walking towards his room.

"Really feel like i made a big mistake by calling  for a room here." Jungkook whispered to himself as he shook his head while he still kept walking while still dragging the elder man by his arm.

That's when he remembered the CEO had ask him a question, and even now.. he looked like he had a lots of questions.. it was quite evident in his expressions that literally read, "spill."

"I will tell you everything, over dinner. My room?"jungkook said in an almost requesting tone as he blinked his eyes innocently at him, right when they reached infront of the elevator and taehyung pressed the button right away, their rooms were on the same floor.

"Will be waiting, jungkook." The seemingly innocent by looked really suspicious to him right now, for what? He didnt know.. he just looked like he was hiding something big from him.

"Yeah.." jungkook trailed off as they both stepped inside the elevator and the doors closed right away, trapping the two of them inside and suddenly taehyung's eyes were on him again.. as If scanning him up and down while jungkook looked like he was regretting life decisions right now.. well he actually was.