10th chapter.

3rd person POV:

The next morning came sooner than expected after the unexpected conversation they had had that included jungkook revealing about his family to the elder. They had been interrupted by the waitress bringing them food, both of them were quite silent eaters that liked their peace while eating.. and due to the fact they had to travel, both were pretty much sleepy after that so they went to sleep in their own respective rooms, too tired to talk about anything.

Now, the first thing jungkook did after waking up was get ready as he wore the first outfit he could find but later decided to put on a little make up because he didn't know why he wanted to look pretty in the morning, he had no idea what they were going to do today.

Before he decided to stick around with taehyung, he had just thought he would decide on the spot where he wants to go.. he just hopes taehyung has a plan or else he will be in serious trouble.. or not because he could just decide with him. He will think of that later.

But right now, he was fixing his hair in his room after having gotten ready for whatever the day brings when a knock could be heard from the door as a deep voice spoke up.."jungkook? Can I come in?"

All of a sudden as if instant panic rushed in jungkook as he fixed his hair properly in a second, huffed on his hand to smell how his breath was..he didn't know for what reason though, but he did that anyways before he took a deep breath and answered.."yes you can, hyung."

He thanked himself internally for not showing the panic in his voice, a gasp that he didn't intend to let out left his throat once the elder entered the room while fixing his jacket.

"Do i look okay, jungkook?" Taehyung asked the younger as he stepped inside and towards jungkook.

Oh taehyung definitely knew what he was doing, he knew he looked absolutely scrumptious but he just asked the younger for the sake of it, the subtle smirk on his lips was the proof of it.

"Okay? OKAY? hyung.. you look.. wow." It's not his fault he's gay and panicking right now after seeing such a handsome man who he almost kissed more than once.

"Wow? Is that a good wow, or a bad wow?" Taehyung questioned in pretence, knowing the answer very well as he stepped a little closer making jungkook's breath bitch.

"G-good, hyung.. you look really good, very handsome actually." Nailed it. The panic is definitely visible on his face.. that's what jungkook thought as he chuckled awkwardly, his hands instinctively going to rest on the elder's chest as if to ensure that there's a little space between them because jungkook doesn't know what he will do if there's none.. most probably beg the elder to fuck him senseless.

"You look really pretty too, jungkook. Thank you." Taehyung wasn't lying as he leaned in a bit, and jungkook closed his eyes right away when he felt like it was finally going to happen where the CEO will kiss him.. but instead two fingers hooked under his chin as the elder made him look up at him gently, while he used his other hand to tuck a strand of his hair behind his ear that seemed to be loosely dangling on his forehead.