14th chapter.

3rd person POV:

⚠️

The beach stretched before them, a paradise of sun and sand. The view before them was unreal as the waves of the sea crashed against the shore creating a beautiful melody.

There was mostly silence between the two of them as taehyung sat on the chair aside while drinking his cold mocktail the staff had prepared for them.. and was left alone with his thoughts as he watched the younger ran around the beach like an excited child as he looked for the sea shells and would come over to show it to the elder whenever he found one too pretty.

By now, taehyung had almost a box filled up with the pretty sea shells the younger had handed him over and had said that he will make little gifts for his friends with them once he's back in Seoul.

Taehyung was so fucking endeared by him that he wasn't even hesitating to admit that to himself, all he wanted was to pull the adorable man closer to himself and kiss the fuck out of him or eat him because how can someone be so adorable.

Every moment that taehyung spent staring at the idol, he could feel the magnetic pull towards him that he couldn't escape. The desire he felt, the bodily yearning he felt was too much.. too much that taehyung found it extremely hard to not act upon it.

While taehyung was left alone with his thoughts, he could've almost missed it when the younger called out his name making him jerk his head in his direction.

When he looked at him the sight made his eyes widen in endearance as the younger happily sat on the sand on his knees While he tried to make a sandcastle.

"Yes?" Taehyung called back as he got out of whatever daze he was in, as soon as his deep voice reached jungkook he turned to look at him and right when he did.. he stumbled on his knees as he fell down on his bum with his cheeks turning red as his lips parted.

Jungkook looked like he was short of words as he ran his tongue across his bottom lip and subtly looked up and down at the elder man who was simply just sitting there with his legs crossed, a hand resting in his lap and his one arm resting on the armrest of the chair as he had his hand up as his fingertips touched his forehead. He was wearing a long printed bandana on his head, a white shirt on which he had the first 2 buttons open letting his tanned chest be visible, and a beige colored shirt that were short enough to give a proper view of his thighs and long slender legs. He was wearing some beaded bracelets around his wrist and similar necklaces around his neck.

All in all he looked flawless and smoking hot that jungkook found it hard to look away, especially from those legs and the hands that he was unintentionally teasing him with as he rubbed the side of his face or his plush lips with his fingers.

Seeing the way the younger man reacted to him, taehyung stood up with his hands in his pockets as he slowly walked towards him and muttered,"you alright there, angel?"