Drabble 10: teamnatsu (part two)

Dedicated to @teamnatsu

Okay, so maybe you shouldn't have done it but you were so angry at him for ignoring you. Yes, you understood that he was an Avenger, which meant him going away for days on end but that didn't give him the right to ignore you when he got back.

Now, you weren't one of those partners who expected their other half to spend ALL OF THEIR LIVING HOURS with you but you did at least expect Pietro to act like he cared. Which he wasn't.

And that made you angry.

So what had you done? Simple. You had made Quicksilver jealous. Staying out at "bars" with your friends until the early hours of the morning. A.ka. spending time at Stark Towers drinking ice cream floats with Steve and Bucky and then "stumbling" home later.

At first, the speedy man had not noticed your strange outings but eventually you had his attention, especially when you came home TWO DAYS later from what you called a 'Tony Stark-esque party'. Really, you had stayed with Natasha at her apartment but Pietro didn't need to know that.

Finally, you had captured his interest. Initially, he had just stared at you with a glare that could make the Hulk become a wallflower but then came the hail of questions. Where were you? Who were you with? Why didn't you call? Where have you been going? Who have you been seeing? Is it a guy? I'll bet it's a guy! Are you cheating on me? Tell me straight, don't lie to me.

That was when your own anger snapped. You told him exactly how you felt about him neglecting you. You assured him that you weren't cheating on him. Hey, why cause the guy unintended worries?

You weren't quite sure what had happened next. One minute the both of you were screaming at the top of your lungs, the next...

...you were making out.

AWKWARD.

But oh well, at you both had made up and Pietro had vowed to never to ignore you again. And boy, had his kisses proved it...

A/N: Thank you for your request. Please feel free to submit more!

P.S. Thank you for the views, votes and comments!