Drabble 47: AGNight

Dedicated to @AGNight

"No, no!" Angie screamed fighting against the dentist and her Father, Tony Stark. "No, I don't want them out. I've cganged my mind. My wisdom teeth can stay in." she cried out slightly as the dentist managed to insert a very sharp looking needle into her gum. "Arrrgh..." she groaned.

The philanthropist, billionaire, blah, blah, blah- you get the picture- stroked his daughter's hair, trying to sooth her. "It's okay, Ang. I'm right here." he was trying to put on a brave front for her when quite frankly, he was terrified. He hated needles and dentists as much as the next person but Angie had a phobia of them. She broke out into a cold sweat just looking at the clinic building.

"Pieee?" she slurred, the drugs already taking hold.

"He's outside in the waiting room. Don't you worry about anything, baby girl. Daddy's here and that no good, speedy man-child you're in live with."

Angie was almost completely unconscious but she had enough energy just to mumble: "Be nice."

XOX

"Come on, sweetheart, try to eat something. Look, we have ice cream, yoghurt, soup, smoothies, anything you want." Pietro pleaded, trying to get his girlfriend to eat something after her minor surgery. The problem was the her entire mouth felt as if someone was, well, literally pulling her teeth out.

Angie shook her head, groaning slightly at the movement, her right hand came up to her face and tenderly rubbed the sore areas.

Placing the tub of ice cream on the coffee table in front of him, Pietro sighed. He absolutely hated seeing his girlfriend in so much pain. "Is there anything I can do to make it better?"

He looked at her with his big, blue, puppy dog eyes, instantly melting her heart and causing the female to momentarily forget her pain. "Hug?" she slurred, the affects of the drugs still wearing out in some of her major mouth muscles.

Now that was something he could do to make her feel better. Pulling his girlfriend into his strong arms, Pietro proceeded to kiss the top of her head and mumble knee-weakimg sweet nothings into her ear. "You were so brave today, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you. Despite being scared, you overcame you fears. You so strong." he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Talented." a kiss on the spot situated just below the ear. "Beautiful." on the hollow of her throat. "I love you so much, sweetheart." moving back to the top, he whispered into her ear: "I love you, princess."

"Oi, Puetro "Rico" Maximillian, I am still here by the way and that is my daughter you're pawing." Tony Stark glared at the other Avengers, whilst he munched on blueberries.

A/N: Thank you for your request.
Please feel free to submit more imagine ideas!

P.S. Thank you for the views, votes and comments!

P.P.S. Don't forget to head over to the UGOTTALOVEDRACO FAN CLUB. I'm still in the midst of a quest to prove that fanfiction writers have (dedicated) readers and followers. :)