Drabble 27: daughterofodin

Dedicated to daughterofodin

Thank you for being patient. Sorry this is late! Happy (belated) Birthday!

Caroline yawned as she stirred from her peaceful sleep. She smiled to herself, it was her birthday. She sat up, stretching her tired limbs. Looking to her right, she noticed that her boyfriend was missing but had been replaced with a note. Caroline picked it up, looking at the yellow stationary curiously. It read:

Good morning, Caro. Happy Birthday, beautiful! Now, you're probably wondering where I am...

...come to the kitchen and you'll find me. Xxx

With a grin, the female jumped out of bed and pulled on her dressing gown. To the kitchen!

In the said room, she saw no Pietro but a golden pile of delicious, freshly cooked pancakes, syrup included. There was another note, this time that stationary was blue.

Enjoying your favourite breakfast? So, as you can see, I'm not here! I wonder where I am? Maybe try to the bathroom...

She sat down at the kitchen table and munched on the spongey food, they tasted as good as the looked. Damn the man could cook!

Once finished, it was time to go and seek out Pietro in the bathroom...

There was only one bathroom in the apartment. It was a fairly decent size, equipted with both a shower and a bath. Caroline wondered which one Pietro would be in.

The female paused outside the room, resting her head against the door. She listened for a moment, but could hear no sound. Maybe he was trying to trick her?

The door creaked open as she crept into the bathroom, she gasped...

...there was no Pietro but the bath had been drawn. Bubble bath added and rose petals settled in the water. She smiled happily. How lovely of him.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, causing Caroline to squeak in surprise. "Pietro!"

He kissed her cheek, grinning. Pietro's stubble rubbing against Caroline's skin, tickling her. "Happy Birthday, Caro."

She giggled.

"So, I was thinking after your romantic bath, you and I should head down to Stark Towers."

"Whhyyyy?" she asked.

"Oh," he grinned against her neck. "there may be a possibility that I have planned a pool party on the roof."

Caroline spun around in his arms to face her boyfriend. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Oh, Pietro..." she looked at him with such a twinkle of happiness in her eyes.

The male smiled at the look, he loved making her happy. "Hey, anything for my girl. Not only on her birthday but everyday."

His girl, she was his girl!

Suddenly, the Avenger found himself feeling extremely warm under the collar as his girlfriend wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him fully on the lips.

After a few moments she pulled away, an amused expression on her face. "Pietro Maximoff, you're blushing!"

He looked at her bashfully. "No I'm not..."

This was going to be the best birthday yet!

A/N: Thank you for your request. Please feel free to submit more imagine ideas!

P.S. Thank you for the views, votes and comments!

P.P.S. 8K views!!!