Drabble No. Who Even Knows: His Favourite Part Of Your Body

Answer? He didn't have one. No, Pietro Maximoff was very much in love with every. Single. Inch. Of you.

How could he be forced to pick on attribute from your many, as his favourite? What about your inquisitive eyes, your unabashed smile, the smooth skin of your back, your kissable thighs, your curved arches?

To select one would be to deny the rest. A crime he was not willing to commit.

To him, you were the most exquisite creature to ever exist. He was sure even the stars and the galaxies- with all their supposed allure- were jealous of your beauty. How could they not be envious? Nothing and no one could compare to you.

No matter how many times his gaze took in your simply breathtaking form, his heart couldn't help but skip a beat. At times the male would find himself completely love drunk when it came to your body.

The fact that he was able to hold you in his arms, made him feel like the luckiest man alive. From the moment you chose him to be yours, Pietro vowed to make sure you knew how cherished your were. Never did he want that unique sparkle, that delightful laugh, knowing smirk or that inner, regal confidence to fade away. Never did you deserve to feel unworthy. How dare an angel be forced to forget it's wings.

You were his angel, his amour, the brightest star when things became dark in his life.

****

A/N: I wrote this for another book but loved the message so much, I could resist to post it here. Sending you all reminders that you are perfect the way you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!