Drabble 51: charlotte3481

Dedicated to @charlotte3481

"Charlotte..." he whispered, attempting to coax her into look at him. However, she kept her mismatched eyes closed, feeling ashamed.

You see, the female had two different coloured eyes. Since she was uncomfortable with this particular trait, Charlotte had always worn contant lenses to cover up her flaw. For years, she had been able to hide her secret.

Until now.

Until Pietro had walked in on her whilst in the bathroom. She had instantly freaked and screamed at him to get out but the silver-haired male had been so transfixed with her eyes.

"Charlotte," he murmured again. "I think you're eyes are the most gorgeous things I have ever seen."

Then, she finally broke down in his arms, allowing the male to hold her tight and whisper sweet nothings to her.

"Beautiful," he placed a tender kiss on her temple. "this flaw you think you have, it isn't a negative. Actually, it makes you unique, which in a world of fashion clones and boring people, is something to wear as a badge of pride. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. To me, you're perfect. I live all your quirks and supposed flaws. I cherish them. They remind me that the person I love is individual and that you're irreplaceable. I love you, Beautiful. Never change who you are for anyone."

A/N: Thank you for your request.
Please feel free to submit more imagine ideas!

P.S. Thank you for the views, votes and comments!

P.P.S. Don't forget to head over to the UGOTTALOVEDRACO FAN CLUB. I'm still in the midst of a quest to prove that fanfiction writers have (dedicated) readers and followers. :)