Drabble 40: @Bella019

A/N: DEAR READERS, AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW, THAT WATTYS ARE NOW ACCEPTING BOOK NOMINATIONS. I TURN TO YOU NOW AND SAY, PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS BOOK NOMINATED. IT IS NOT JUST FOR ME AS A WRITER THAT I ASK THIS BUT WOULDN'T IT BE WONDERFUL TO SHOW HOW MUCH SUPPORT PIETRO "SPEEDY" MAXIMOFF HAS AS A MARVEL CHARACTER? SO, WILL YOU HELP SHOW WATTPAD HOW MUCH THE MARVEL FANDOM LOVES "PETRI DISH" MAXIMOFF? READER, PLEASE SUPPORT THIS IMAGINE BOOK. THANK YOU.

Dedicated to @Bella019

"Pietro." Sara whispered. "Pietro." she repeated a bit louder.

He finally stirred, groaning as he surfaced from his peaceful sleep. "Whhattt..." the male opened his eyes, groggy from sleep. "Sara?"

She sniffled. "I had a nightmare." she mumbled, shivering.

That was when he noticed it was snowing in the bedroom. The male sat up, eyes wide with worry. Sara only lost control of her powers if something really distressed her. He instantly scooped her into his arms.

Pietro placed a kiss of her forehead. "What was it this time?"

"Y-You..." she sobbed, the snow falling thicker and faster. A mini blizzard almost. "you got kidnapped by HYDRA and I couldn't get to you in time to stop them." Sara gasped through her tears. "It was horrible, Pietro. You kept on screaming my name but all I could do was make it snow. I...I was completely useless."

The silver-haired male held her closer, trying to keep her shivering body warm with his. His hand rubbed up and diwn the length of her arm. "It was just a dream, little love. I promise nothing like that will happen to me. HYDRA are far too slow to catch me."

She buried her face in her hands. "It was just so real."

He gently pulled he hands away from her tear-stained face, a small smirk playing on her lips. "My poor, poor, Elsa." Pietro placed another kiss on her forehead. "I promise to you now, I will never, ever let HYDRA touch us. Either we'll zoom away from them, or you can freeze their good for nothing butts off."

At his comment, Sara chuckled, provoking Pietro into grinning. "That's better." he chuckled. "I never want you to worry about HYDRA again, we're safe here with SHIELD. Okay?"

She nodded.

"Good." he stared up at the ceiling, light snow still fell, falling upon their heads. "Reminds me of Christmas."

She laughed, catching a delucate flake in her open palm. "I guess we better ask JARVIS if we can get the room cleared."

Pietro then grinned, a smirk that Sara knew all too well. "Or-"

"We've talked about this, I am not going to help you create lots of snowballs for you to throw at Clint Barton."

"But-"

"No."

"Snowman?"

"Stop."

A/N: Thank you for your request.
Please feel free to submit more imagine ideas!

P.S. Thank you for the views, votes and comments!