AUTHOR'S NOTE & Drabble 23: Star Trek

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Trek.

Just a quick note to say that I am getting through everyone's requests. I do have a pending list, so when someone asks for a new imagine, I have to add it to the end of the list. Does that make much sense? Thank you for your patience. :)

"I'm sorry, Pietro. I just don't see the appeal." you shook your head, whilst simultaneously crossing yours arms across your chest.

He looked you absolutely crest fallen. "B-but," he stammered. "it's Star Trek."

You sighed, feeling infuriated. "I know! I just don't see what the whole appeal is."

"How can you say that?!" he yelled. You merely raised an eyebrow, how could soneone be so passionate about such an odd franchise?

"What about Spock?"

"A pointy-eared Sherlock Holmes."

"Captain Kirk?"

"An arrogant version of Spangles." a.k.a. Captain America.

"Doctor Bones?" Pietro stressed his words.

"Bruce Banner with anger management issues, minus the other guy."

He made a sound that was somewhere between a whine, a groan and a cat being strangled. "Okay, okay, what about Chekov?"

You paused and smirked.

The male froened for a moment and then his eyes widened. "No. No, do not even say it."

You took a deep breath. "A male Natasha Romanoff..."

He covered his eyes with the palms of his hands, trying not to hear you. "Lalala, I can't hear you!"

"Without the red hair and sassy attitude!"

He looked at you with such hurt eyes. "Meany."