Drabble 34: Amlou99910 (Part Two)

Dedicated to @Amlou99910

*SPOILERS*

Now, Dear Reader, if you are prone to crying at sad scenes, I suggest you read on. I am afraid there are only a limited number of tissue boxes available and I have a feeling that they are going to prove very popular in a moment.

He was dead. There was no life left in Pietro Maximoff. His body slumped into the ground, bullet wounds peppered over his body.

Lydia dared to look down at her own, she was unscathed thanks to him. Instead of bullet wounds, hee blood was soaked into her clothing. Looking at her hands, she noticed the irony substance dripping from her skin.

She screamed. "PIETRO!"

With a jolt, she woke up. Drenched in sweat, Lydia began to cry, loud sobs escaping her lips. He was dead. She had dreamed it and now it was true. Why did such a thing have to happen?! "Pietro, no..." she whined like a wounded animal. "I'm so sorry."

XOX

The Next Day.

BREAKING NEWS!

Crowds of people from all over the glode are gathering today outside of the Avengers Towers in tribute of the speedy superhero, Pietro Maximoff. It was revealed yesterday in a press conference lead by billionaire, Tony Stark that they had lost an 'essential member' to their 'team'. Exact details of how the Avenger died are yet to be disclosed to the public. Robin Scherbatsky has the full report...

THE END

A/N: Thank you for your request. Please feel free to submit more imagine ideas!

P.S. Thank you for the views, votes and comments!