4 | Our 1st Date (Past - 2)

Ashi's Pov :

"He asked me out!!" I squealed.

"Omg!"

"Finally"

My friends jumped out of happiness.

I am so happy he finally asked me out! I have been waiting for this moment for years!

"What are you gonna wear?" Rubina asked.

"I don't know yet," I said cluelessly.

"You should wear a dress!"  Shruti suggested.

"But we're going to a cafe, not a restaurant. I'll wear something casual" I said.

"Dude! You don't know anything about going on a date" Rubina said.

"Rubina! We are not going to a 5-star restaurant where I'll wear a dress or a gown. I am gonna wear a nice top and pants, that's all"

"But we'll decide what top and pants you're gonna wear!" Shruti said.

"Yes," Rubina agreed with her.

"Okay fine!" I sighed.

"Now let's go!" Shruti said.

I quickly booked an uber for us. After a few minutes, the uber arrived and the three of us hopped in and Rubina and Shruti started advising me about how I should behave on my date - How I should eat, how I should talk, how I should sit - and all that stuff.

After 30 minutes we reached my house. I paid the driver and we three got out of the cab and went inside my house.

Thankfully my parents weren't house till tomorrow morning since they had to attend a family wedding in Chandigarh. They forced me to also come but I couldn't as I had school. But I also told them that I had invited Rubina and Shruti to my house for a sleepover while they were not here, so my parents weren't worried.

We three quickly freshened up and now I am in my room with my friends coming out again and again to show me outfits to wear on my date.

"You should wear this" Shruti came out showing me a white Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt with light blue jeans.

"I'll feel too hot in this sweatshirt." I declined.

"What bout this?" Rubina showed me another outfit.

"Eww no," I immediately declined the white top and a blue jumpsuit. Who would wear that to a date?!

They kept showing me outfits to which I kept declining.

"You guys are of no help, I'll find an outfit on my own," I said entering my closet.

"Noo!" They both shouted. "We have found the perfect outfit," They both said.

"Okay let's see," I said in excitement as they both came out.

They both showed me a cute white top with puff sleeves with black jeans.