7 | Our first kiss (Past - 5)

5 months into their relationship...
14th December 2010

~ In 12th Class ~

• Evening •

I sighed, shutting my Geography book and my stomach grumbled. Finally two chapters finished and now it's time for dinner!

"Mom, I am hungry!" I said as I went to the living room.

"2 chapters finished?" She asked getting up and I nodded. "Pause it and don't you dare watch it without me" She warned dad.

"Okay ma'am" My dad replied and quickly paused the series they were watching.

"You sit, I'll bring your food," She said going inside the kitchen.

I sat on the chair and took my phone out of my pocket and watched some reels while waiting for my mom to bring me food. After a few minutes, she came to me with a plate of biryani.

"Biryani!" I squealed.

"Yes. Your favorite" My mom said handing me the plate, and ruffling my hair and I immediately started having it.

"It's so good" I said with my mouth full.

"Don't talk while eating" My mom slapped my head and I mumbled a sorry.

I fell back on the chair rubbing my stomach as I ate the last spoon. I drank a glass of water and stood up to keep my plate in the kitchen.

Dinner done so now it's time for some Ice Cream! I ran to the fridge even if it was just 6 steps away.

Hehehe

I opened the freezer and what I saw, left me shocked. THERE'S NO ICE - CREAM! HOWW?!

"Mom - Dad! How's there no ice cream?!"

"Because you ate it all yesterday" My dad said.

"What no!" I said meekly.

"Yes!" He said in the same tone.

"Ugh!" I went to my room irritated.

I asked Rubina and Shruti if they would like to accompany me to Nirula's but Rubina had gone to her relative's house and Shruti had gone to watch a movie. I was looking for a way to get ice cream when I saw my phone ring, It was Vansh.

"Hmm?" I said annoyed.

"Kya hua?" He asked.
(What happened?)

"I want to have ice cream and there's none left."

"Hmm" He said and paused. "Get ready. We are going to have ice cream." He said after a few seconds.

"Huh? But It's a bit late. How will you come?" I asked looking at the time.

"It's okay I have a bike, We can go on that."

"Wait I'll ask my parents."

I took my phone downstairs with me and saw mom and dad watching the same series.

"Mom - Dad can I go out to have ice - cream?" They paused the series when they heard me.

"At 11.30? With whom?"

"With Ayush," I said hoping they say yes.

Ayush is one of my oldest friends. His parents and my parents are very close since they have been friends since college. Therefore, we have been friends since childhood, so if he's with me they will be neither worried nor suspicious about anything because of course I could not tell them that I am going out with a boy who they don't even know.

"Oh with Ayush. Yeah sure."

Yes! They believed me, and plan A successful!

"Okay thanks" I rushed back to my room.

Married to My ExOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara