9 | Her Birthday (Past - 7)

5th June 2012

Vansh's Pov :

Today is Ashi's birthday and I have so many surprises for her but I can't wait to see her reaction to the most special one.

Right now it's noon and It's a Saturday today so thankfully we have no college. Yes, it's our first year in college, and it's going pretty well. We have made many new friends too.

I am on my way to the mall to get Ashi's birthday gift. I have already decided what I will gift her. Since 2 years of us dating, I have observed that she loves wearing dresses, so I am going to gift her one.

I went to the mall and looked through many stores and found a beautiful dress in one of them. It's a white bodycon dress with a sweetheart neckline. ( I think that's what its called) It's a simple dress but I liked it and I hope she likes it too. Reaching back home, I wrapped it and put it in a nice bag.

 Reaching back home, I wrapped it and put it in a nice bag

*Ting Tong*

"I'll open it!" I shouted before opening the door. I already know what it is.

"Sir, its a package for Vansh Malhotra"

"Yes, that's me. Thank you" I closed the door. Yes! It's here!

I opened the package and saw the surprise I have for her. Perfect! I smiled thinking about the surprise.

"Who was it?" My mom asked making me startle. I quickly put the small box in my pocket.

"Nothing. It was my parcel. I had ordered something." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"What did you order?" My mom asked, sitting on one of the sofas in the living room.

"Just some clothes," I lied, sitting on the opposite sofa.

"You already have a closet full of clothes. What was the need to order more?"

"Mom, I have already worn them many times. I had to buy a few more shirts."

"Fine" She sighed. "By the way, whose birthday is it?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"I told you earlier, it's one of my friend's birthday."

"Yeah, but is it a boy or a girl?" She grinned.

"Mumma!"

"Tell me!"

"Girl"

"Ooh. Is she special?"

"Mumma! She's just a friend" Well no, more than a friend. I got up before she could ask anything else.

I went inside my room and took out my clothes for tomorrow's surprise party.

•••

6th June 2011

Ashi's Pov :

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Ashi, happy birthday to you!" My parents came in singing the Happy Birthday song with a small cake.