14 | Make you mine

6th May 2022

Their age: 29

Ashi's Pov :

Gosh! I wonder what Vansh had told Akanksha didi that made her approve of him. I am pretty sure he must have made up a fake story to get her sympathy.

Vansh and his family are coming over for dinner for deciding the wedding date.

Ashi's outfit

"You look beautiful!" Akanksha didi entered while I was wearing my earrings.

"Thank you" I smiled at her through the mirror. She was wearing a pink suit that was beautifully patterned. "Thank you, you too"

"Ready to meet your handsome to-be husband?" She teased me, wiggling her eyebrows. I scoffed. "I don't know about you, but I am excited to see how he looks." I  gave an uninterested look.

I was cleaning my room while she stalked Vansh from her phone on all his social media accounts.

"Who's this girl? Is she his other ex?" I ran to her when I heard her say this. Did he go into another relationship while I was in depression?! I snatched Akanksha didi's phone and saw a blank screen.

"Which girl are you talking about? The screen is completely blank!"

I heard her laughing and it hit me. She was playing a prank. "Didi!"

"Admit it. You still love him."

"No, I won't because I don't love him anymore." I threw her phone on the bed.

"Oh really? I don't thi-" She stopped when we heard the bell ring. "They are here!" She shouted. I shook my head at her childish behavior.

"You still love him, sweetheart." She said before closing the door of my room.

The moment she left, a train of thoughts crossed my mind about what Akanksha didi said.

Is she right?

Do I still love him?

Do I still have feelings for him?

I immediately brushed the silly thoughts from my mind.

'I DON'T LOVE HIM!' I whispered to myself again and again until Ishant bhaiya came to call me. I nodded. I took a deep breath before taking a last look at myself in the mirror and followed him to the living room.

"Hello, Ashi beta! How are you?" Vansh's mom walked towards me as soon as her eyes landed on me. A smile made its way to my lips seeing her. Though I had never met her when Vansh and I were in a relationship I already made out that she would be very sweet and I was correct.