6 | Our 2nd Date (Past - 4)

3 months into their relationship...

I was in deep slumber when my alarm thought to disturb me. I turned it off and got out of my bed rubbing my eyes only to hit the wall.

Clumsy me!

"Shit. Oww!" I cried. I went inside my washroom rubbing my forehead.

I freshened up, took a bath, and came out wearing my school uniform. (Don't forget, they are 17 and in a school.)

"Guys, ready?" I said as I saw Shruti and Rubina.

"Yep!" They replied and we three walked out of the house. Since our driver had gone with my parents we had to go to the school by cab because it was 30 mins away from my house.

Who would go walking? Right?

After a few minutes the uber finally arrived and we three got inside it and left for school. As we reached the school, I paid the driver and showed our id cards to the guard before entering.

We three walked to our class while talking. We put our bags on our fixed seats, the last benches and met our friends and talked with them.

We were so immersed in talking that we didn't hear the bell until a teacher came and told us that we are late for assembly.

We quickly went to the assembly ground and had to stand behind the lines since we came late. I turned to my right and saw Vansh.

"Hey" He whispered.

"Hi" I replied.

"You're also late?"

"Yeah"

"Same pinch" We both chuckled.

"Let's have lunch together?" I asked him.

"Our second date?" He raised his one eyebrow, smiling

"Yeah, you can think of it as a date" I smiled too.

"Great" He grinned.

"Shhh!" We heard a teacher whisper - yell making us quiet.

~~

"Ashi!" Rubina poked me with her pen waking me up from my nap.

"Oww!" I cried rubbing my palm. "Why did you do that?!"

"Sir will scold you. Sit properly" She whispered.

"We are sitting on the last bench, he won't notice me"

"He will. Now look focused."

Mr. Verma, our History teacher hates me. Why? Because I always fall asleep in his class. But I can't help it, his class is so boring. I don't know how other students even like history.

"What do I do? History is so boring" I yawned.

"Ashi Sharma!" Mr. Verma called out my name.

Shit. Did he see me yawning?!

"Y-yes sir" I stood up, scared.

"Tu toh gayi, Ab tujhe koi ni bacha sakta" Rubina whispered.
(Now you're gone, no one can save you)

"Come here" Sir called me and I nodded going towards him.

"Go and give this notebook to Vansh Malhotra in 11C. He said handing me a notebook.

"Yes sir" I said, relived and walked out of the class.

Yay, I got a reason to meet Vansh. I wish he's there in the class.

"Excuse me ma'am, May I come in?" I asked the teacher before entering the class.

"Yes" The teacher said and I entered.