10 | SURPRISE! (Past - 8)

Vansh's Pov :

Plan 1 of not wishing Ashi was successful! Now time for Plan 2, surprising her.

"Guys! Shruti messaged me that they have reached. Let's stand in our places!" I announced and everybody stood in a semi-circle, reading to surprise her.

The door opened and I saw the three girls entering. Damn! My eyes immediately got stuck on Ashi. She looked so hot! I couldn't help but stare at her.

Shruti untied the cloth and Ashi slowly opened her eyes. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHI!" We all shouted and her eyes widened on seeing us.

"OH MY GOD!" She covered her mouth with her palms. "Thank you so much!" She started weeping.

I so wanted to take her in my arms and hug her tight but her family was also present here. They were a part of this surprise.

"Aww! Don't cry, Ashu!" Her brother said hugging her. "Did you think we would not even celebrate our princess's birthday?" He kissed her forehead.

After meeting all of her friends she came to me. "Happy Birthday Ashi" I side-hugged her.

"Thank you" She whispered and I felt a sharp pain on my waist. She pinched me.

"Oww!" I jumped because of the sudden pain and everyone looked toward me.

"What happened Vansh? Are you okay?" Ashi made a concerned face.

"No-nothing. Felt strong pain in my leg." I stared at Ashi.

"You're fine na," Ashi asked looking at my leg.

"Yes, I am fine." I nodded.

After some time, we all gathered to cut the cake.

"Happy Birthday to you!" We all sang the Happy Birthday song while Ashi cut the cake. She first fed the cake to her parents, then her siblings, then her close friends, and then me.

She came to me with a piece of cake in her hand, she fed me and then I took the same piece from her hand and fed her.

We both kept staring at each other while I fed her the cake. We heard someone clear their throat, making us come out of our dreamy land and she fed the cake to her other friends.

"Chalo we'll leave now you all enjoy," Her dad said and the family left.

"So, whose plan was this?" Huh?" She looked at all of us with her hands on her hip. I gulped audibly.

Everyone pointed towards me and my eyes widened. "It was not just me! Rubina and Shruti were also a part of this plan"

"But you must have suggested this plan! Haina?"She said walking towards me and I started moving back.

"You mororn! Bastard!" She started cussing me.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"

"I will kill you, Vansh! Do you know how sad I was?" She said and slowly her eyes started to tear up.

"I am so sorry Ashu! Please don't cry!" I cupped her face with both of my palms wiping her tears with my thumb and hugged her.

"Chalo let me give you your gift," I said and her face immediately lightened up.

I gave her the bag and she opened it. "I love this dress! Thank you!" She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, now time for the main surprise."

"Main surprise?"

I bent down on my knees and took the small box out of the pocket of my trousers. I opened it.

I took a deep breath and said "Ashi. When the first time I saw you in 4th standard, I was blown away by your cuteness! Sitting with you in class was like a dream come true at that time. And two years ago when we finally started dating, I dreamt of you every night, you will be in my mind 24/7. Now, it's been two years of us dating and I would like to ask if you like to take this relationship to the next level. Will you be my girlfriend, Ashi?" I kept staring at her. She kept staring at me.

"Yaar mene itni lambi speech boli hai, kuch bol toh," I said waiting for her reply.

She finally came out of her surprised land with water forming in her eyes and she shook her head. "I am sorry Vansh."

Everyone gasped and I froze in that position, staring at her. After 2 years of dating, why is she boot ready to make our relationship official? I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off.

"Vansh" She lowered her head staring at the floor. She said after a pause "I would not like to be your girlfriend, but LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" everyone sighed in relief and I made her wear the rose gold bracelet I got for her. I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist as she circled her arms around my neck.

"You scared me!"

"If you can play a prank on me why cannot I?" She grinned and I made a face.

"I love you, Ashu!" I said kissing her forehead head.

"I love you too, Vansh," She said kissing me on my cheek.

"Come on guys! Enough of romance. Let's have a dance!!" Shruti said making us chuckle and we all went to the stage to dance.

After an hour of dancing, we had dinner and then the cake which was delicious after all it was my choice.

Soon we left for our houses. Ashi is in my car and we're talking about how successful the surprise was.

"But you know what I was so upset because I thought you forgot my birthday," She said looking down.

"Ashu, how can I even forget your birthday?" I said holding her hand in mine. "I was fighting the urge to message you, call you, and meet you the whole day," I said cupping her face and she hugged me.

We parted and kept staring into each other's eyes. I turned her around and pinned her to my car.

"Vansh! Somebody will see us!" I slapped her chest.

"No one will see us!" I said and crashed my lips on hers. I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. We pulled away as we were out of breath.

"Bye," She said smiling as she walked to her door.

"Bye" I waved to her and she went inside.

~*~*~*

Hey guys!
I hope ya'll liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote! ⭐️
Thank you for reading <3