The date Pt:2

(Matt's POV)

It was now 6 and y/n should be on her way. Last night we had agreed I would pick her up but once I told her the plans of the date she insisted she drive herself. I'm super nervous. I have pasta and chicken cooking for the chicken Alfredo. I got Nick and Chris out of the house because Nick would try to third wheel the whole time and Chris would be Chris and blare music.  I tried asking Nick Y/n's favorite movie but all he said was "she'll watch anything" which was no help at all, so I turned on Disney+ thinking she would choose a movie when she got here. 

                                                                                     (Y/n's POV) 

I just got off the phone with Matt trying to figure out what I should wear, he said dress comfy because all we were doing was eating food he made and watching a movie. It made me happy as he more than likely asked nick what he should do and Nick as always was right. So I put on some comfy black leggings and a hoodie that was purple. It was about five fifty when I decided to head over because the triplets live about 5 minutes away from me. The whole ride there I'm nervous but for what because I have been over to their house multiple times, and now I'm nervous??? 

I hesitate to knock on the door but do anyway. 

"COME IN" I hear Matt yell.

 I walk in and immediately hit in the face with the spell of grilled chicken. I go inside and see Matt standing over the stove stirring something. He has an apron on with a hoodie and sweats underneath. 

"Hey" I say as he turns around to look at me. 

"Hi!" He replies smiling as he comes over and hugs me.  I hug him back. 

" So... I tried to have food done before you got here but getting Nick and Chris out of the house was harder than I thought, so I had a late start." He explains chuckling and rolling his eyes. 

"That's okay. I'm just happy to be here...with you. " I exclaim trying not to sound too desperate. He just smiles and continues to cook. 

"Well...you can go choose a movie."

 "Are you sure? I mean I can help you cook if you want."

 "That would be great." So I go over to help him. 

We ate and talked mostly about why we both "hated" each other if you could call it that. Now we were going to go watch a movie. We head to Matt's room. 

"I didn't know what you would want to watch, but I have Disney+, Netflix, HBO, Hulu, whatever works for you." He says sitting on his bed. 

"I don't really mind what we watch." 

"Okay... What about Ratatouille?"

 " I love Ratatouille" We lay down beside each other and Matt turns on the movie.  About 30 minutes into the movie I fell my eyes get heavy, and I lay my head on Matt's chest, in about another 5 minutes I'm asleep. 

                                                                              (Matt's POV) 

I had a great night so far! We ate, talked, and then it was time to go watch a movie. We ended up watching Ratatouille. We start watching the movie and I feel a head lay on my chest I look down and Y/n's head is on my chest, and she is fast asleep. Damn she's so pretty. I can't believe I ever made her think I hated her. I take the blanket and cover us both up. Draping my arm around her, I kiss her forehead. Then as I'm falling asleep I hear Nick and Chris coming up the stairs.