I hate him.

I'm walking home in the rain in a hoodie that smells like him. I fucking hate him. Why would he tell his subscribers and tell me to go sleep in his bed, just to stay downstairs and tell his brothers how much he doesn't like me. I go to my apartment, it's far, but I have nowhere else to go. Matt is blowing up my phone, but I don't answer him. 

I finally arrive at my apartment it's about 4 in the morning now. Nick is now calling me. 

"hello" I answer the phone my voice cracking from all the sadness. 

"Y/n you heard him wrong." 

"Nick if you called me just tot tell me he loves me and to call him lovingly fuck off. I heard what he said. There's no changing it now. I Understand he hates me. I just wish I wasn't so stupid before. Goodbye, Nick."  Then with that I hang up and go to bed. 

It's noon when I wake up. I go to text Matt good morning as I do every morning, then I remember how he hates me. I even gave him a fucking key to my house. I go downstairs to eat. That's when I see a pair of his old beat up air forces that he kept at my house.  Everything floods back, and before I know it I'm crying. I decide to go to my room to watch a movie. 

I watch ratatouille. except this time when I get tired halfway through it, I have no chest to lay my head on and no arm around my waist.  So I just fall asleep. 

                                                               (Matt's POV) 

She won't answer me. She answered Nick and quite literally told him to fuck off. I've messed up big time. Why am I so stupid. Since she won't answer me I decide to go over to her house I mean I have a key. So I drive over there I don't tell my brothers where I'm going. When I get to her house I just walk in. 

I hear ratatouille coming from her room and my heart breaks as I remeber our first date. I walk into her room and see her asleep with dried tears on her face and I feel tears brim my eyes. She is holding a pillow to her chest and curled into a ball. The tears fall from my eyes. I walk over and sit on the bed. I push a piece of hair out of her face and put it behind her ear. Then I go downstairs and clean her house waiting for to wake up. Once I've cleaned I sit on her couch scrolling through TikTok.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING HERE MATT." I jump up and turn around and see Y/n standing there with tears streaming down her face. 

"Princess please talk to me." I say now crying myself. 

"I don't want to speak to you Matt." 

"Okay then just listen" I tell her and scooting over on the couch, so she can sit. She comes and sits beside me.

 "Bubs I love you so much and last night my brothers I weren't saying how I've never liked you... Y/n I was talking about my mom. She has never liked you even when we were little, and I was telling Nick and Chris I didn't know what to do because you wanted to tell my mom, and I didn't know how to tell you because I didn't want you to hate me. Again. If any of that makes sense." I'm completely breaking down. 

She is silent and so am I. 

"My love,say something...please" 

"I'm sorry I'm trying to comprehend what you just said. Along with how bad of a girlfriend I have been. I'm so sorry Matt I immediately thought you were talking about me. I'm Just so used to being messed with and hated on and cheated on and treated badly and-" I cut her off.

 I kissed her. She kisses me back. 

I pull away and pull her into my chest as I lean back on her couch. She starts sobbing.

 "Shhh It's okay bubs you did nothing wrong."  I say holding her close. 

 We stay like that for a bit. 

"I love you" She breaks the silence. 

"I love you to bug." I say kissing her head. 

"will you take me to your house I have to apologize to Nick and Chris I told them both to fuck off." 

"Of course baby let's go." 

                                          (Y/n's POV) 

 He takes me to his house. When we walk through the door nick is in the kitchen.

 "Hey you guys better now?" He asks.

 "Yeah and nick I'm so sorry I was hurt I didn't mean any of it you know my past relationships have been, so I was really hurt, and I took some of it out on you, I am truly sorry. "

 " I know y/n you're fine to be honest I didn't put much thought into it." He says hugging me. 

"Chris is a different story though he was mad that you were taking it out on us." Nick says pointing to Chris in the living room.

 "Great." I say taking a deep breath before going to the living room to talk to Chris.

 "Chris I'm so sorry. I took out my sadness and anger put on you and Nick for no reason. I'm really very sorry Chris." I state.

 "you know what Y/n I don't forgive you. What you did was uncalled-for."

 "I know Chris I'm sorry." I say trying to sound understanding. He stands up and gets in my face.

" NO ACTUALLY FUCK OFF I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY HE'S DATING YOU, YOU'RE JUST A STUPID UGLY BITCH." I start crying and run upstairs to Matt's room. 

I hear Matt start screaming at Chris, although I wish he wouldn't, considering I'm upstairs having a panic attack. I can't breathe. I'm getting sharp pains in my chest. Then everything goes black. But not before I hear a thud and then Nick yell "MATT STOP!". 

I really like this chapter I think it is really good. I'm going to do one more part than do one-shots.