Now Y/n is sick.

Request from: @cristinina1234 Thank you!

I wake up and Matt is not with me. I assume he is feeling better. I'm so happy for him, but I know exactly where the sickness went,to me. Am I going to tell Matt? No. Don't get me wrong I love Matt so much, but when I'm sick he treats me like royalty, and he makes sure I'm on bed rest and is always checking up on me and I just don't believe it's ever a big deal. So I will try my best to act normal. 

I get up from the bed and I already feel like I'm going to throw up. This is going to be hard. I carefully walk downstairs and there is Matt sitting on the couch. 

"Good morning princess!" He is really loud which is not good for the migraine I currently have. 

"Hi my love" I weakly smile and hug him around his waist putting my head in his chest.

 "What's wrong you're really hot" he asks feeling my forehead. 

"I know, thank you." I giggle and he laughs. 

"Not what I mean't. You're really pale. Are you okay?"

 "Rude. I'm fine." He backs away from the hug. 

"No your not. Now what's wrong princess? Are you sick like I was?" He asks lifting my chin, so I'm looking at him. (sorry if you're taller than him lol) 

"No Matt I'm fine." I'm trying not to smile as what he is doing is giving me butterflies.

 " No you're not." He chuckles.

 As he does that I shove him away and run to the bathroom. 

I have to puke, Matt follows me.

 I throw up luckily before he gets in there.

 "Not sick, huh?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

 I get up off the floor and brush my teeth.

 "I'll go get some medicine." and with that he walks out.

 I walk to Matt's room and see Nick. 

"What's wrong with you?" Nick asks. 

"YOUR BROTHER GOT ME FUCKING SICK" I yell loud enough for Matt to hear.

 Nick laughs "well at least he didn't get you pregnant." I blush, and I go into Matt's room and put on one of his hoodies.

 "Here you go." He hands me some warm soup that I had made yesterday when he was sick and some water along with medicine. 

"Bug we didn't have pill form medicine?" I ask.

 If there is one thing in this world I absolutely hate it's taking liquid medicine and being wrong. I really hate both of those things. 

"No princess we don't I'm sorry. You have to take this." He kisses my cheek. 

"I don't want to." I shake my head. 

"this isn't up for debate love." He looks at me seriousness is his voice. 

"I don't want to." 

"Well that's fine Y/n, but I'm not coming closer to you until you take this medicine." Then he walks out of his room.

 "Nooo wait!" I say in a whiny tone. 

I mean come on if he's going to spoil me when I'm sick why not be spoiled? 

"yes?" He comes back in the room. 

"I'll take it." I mumble. 

"What? I can't hear you?" He leans forward to me cupping his ear.