I am so fucking sorry.

All the way the until age 17 y/n was abused by her dad. He would punch her, kick her and spit on her, but what he really loved doing was smacking her. Right across her face. Y/n was able to get out of the situation, but still gets flash backs every now and then. 

-FLASHBACK FROM EARLIER IN THE DAY-
Matt and y/n went to the mall to spend the day together. Y/n found this super cute shirt and she fell in love with it. It made the shirt even better when Matt said he liked it too, but when y/n went to pay her card declined. So she asked Matt to buy it for her it was a $20 dollar American eagle shirt. Matt said "do you really need that shirt?" "Yes I like it and you said you liked it." "I'm not buying it for you. So it sucks your card declined doesn't it?" He said aloud earning some stares. "Alright whatever lets go." I say embarrassed. "Are you fr embarrassed that you didn't get that shirt?" "No I'm embarrassed that you told everyone that my card declined." "Not my fault""
-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Hey pretty girl." Matt said as he walked into her apartment.

"Don't pretty girl me. Also I told you I would come over to your house."  I roll my eyes at him looking up from my phone as I was sitting on the couch scrolling through TikTok.

"Yeah but I thought you wouldn't care if I came over here." He asked confused.

"Yeah well I do considering how much of a dick you were to me today." I state remembering the events that happened today.

"Omg your still upset that I didn't buy you that shirt?" He asked rolling his eyes and hitting his thighs. (Straight Bars).

"YEAH ACTUALLY I AM AND IM UPSET THAT YOU HAD TO TELL EVERYONE AND THEIR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER THAT MY CARD DECLINED." I stand up from the couch.
"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT. I CANT BUY ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST BECAUSE YOU ASKED Y/N" He throws his arms up in the air and I flinch. That's how my dad would try to hit me sometimes. Tears well up in my eyes. I back away into a wall.
"No baby I'm so sorry princess." His whole expression softens. I run up to my room. My breathing is heavy and I'm getting flashbacks of my dad. Matt knocks on my door.
"My love I know your in there. Open up please." I can't though I'm still scared. I know he would never hurt me. But it reminded me of my dad. So I don't answer and I just get under the covers and cry myself to sleep.
-The next morning-
I wake up tears stained on my face. Matt Must have went home. I walk out of my room to go into the bathroom. I open my door and leaned up against the wall was Matt. He looked like he hadn't slept at all.
"Hey my love." He said in a tired groggy voice.
"Hi.." I say sitting down beside him.
"I'm so sorry." He says starting to cry again.
"I'm so fucking sorry for scaring you pretty girl. I didn't mean to I just got caught up in moment and I was upset and-an-"  he starts crying.
"Love it's okay." I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.
"No it's not. I promised you I would never scare you ever and I did. I'm so sorry"
"Thank but baby it's okay. I swear. it just gave me flashbacks but I'm okay now and to be completely honest all last night all I wanted was your cuddles but I figured you had left."
"So we really are okay?"
"Yes bubs we are fine."
"Hey daring you know I would never hurt you right?"  
"Yes I know"
"Okay. Hey sweetheart can we go to bed?"
"We just got up"
"No you just got up my love, I haven't been to sleep yet."
"Ofc we can let's go hot stuff"
"ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT" he states and lets go of me as we stand up.
"Not a good nickname?"
"FUCK NO"
"Okay (laughs) noted. "
I really liked this one lol.
Hopefully you enjoyed it. Xoxo- cloey