Fuck them.

Thank you so much for giving me this request-

ENJOY!!!

Life sucks. I'm currently in High school and it is awful. I'm getting bullied a lot all for dating the "king" of the school.

 Matt Sturniolo, he is an amazing boyfriend, but he is super popular and well I'm not. Why did he choose me I don't know, but he did, and I am so happy? I just wish people (girls) wouldn't bully me for it.

"Hey where is your "boyfriend" clout chaser?"

"Why don't you have your boyfriend and his brothers to do it for you "princess"?"

These are just some of the things they say to me, and it gets on my nerves! Why can't I have a sweet, good boyfriend and not get called a clout chaser?!

 I am not a clout chaser. Matt and I have been dating since 6th grade. 

(Yeah quite young if you ask me) and he wasn't even popular he didn't get popular till 8th grade, and we were dating then! But because he wanted a secret relationship no one knew until this year.

So I stand here in the hallway after school getting dirty looks from the girls that walk by waiting for Matt to take me home as he did every day.

" are you okay love?" Matt asks walking over and hugging me. 

We have 3 out of our 6 classes together plus lunch, but it didn't matter every time he saw me I was greeted with a hug.

"Yeah what about you?" I grab his hand, and we start walking out to his car. 

Before he can reply a girl runs up to Matt.

"Byeeeeee matttttttyyyyy bearrrrrrr" She is waving like a psycho.

This is why I never worry about these other bitches because Matt looks at her and goes

"Who are you?"

To which she replies
"oh I'm-" he cuts her off with

"see I don't care you're not my girl, so you're irrelevant." He gives her a fake smile, pulls me closer, and continues walking. 

I flip the girls off as we walk bye. God, I love him.

~time skip~
It's the next day, and I'm in the school bathroom when all of a sudden 4–5 girls run in.

 "Oh look just the girl we were wanting to see" They start screaming at me loud enough to where I can hear them, but others outside the bathroom can not. 

Calling me. Names like "slut" "bitch" "whore" and other names under the sun.

 I back into a corner and begin having a panic attack. 

My vision is going blurry and all of a sudden I can't breathe, the girls see this and leave not knowing what they did. 

Matt I need Matt.

                    On Call
Matt: hello? 

Y/n: w-w-w-where are you at?

Matt: doesn't matter. Where are you?

Y/n: first bathroom headed into hallway C

(I don't know don't judge me) 

Matt: I'm on my way hold on sweetheart.

Off call Matt's POV:

I run to y/n I know she has anxiety and this attack sounded worse than ones before.

I get into the bathroom and there she is in the corner. I hurry up and go over to her, pulling her into my chest. 

She hugs me burying her head into me. 

"You are okay" I try to help her, it's working. 

She is calmed down, so I say "Come on let's go home"

"Matt I can't leave. I have had 1 class."

"You'll be fine let's go" We both get up and walk out to my car. We head to my house.

I live a little ways from the school, so I ask y/n why she had a attack.

"So why did that happen love?"

"I don't know"

"Yes you do princess. what happened?"

"These girls were being really mean and calling me names." Fuck.

"Matt I love you" she shifts over, so she is facing me completely.

"Matt I love you so much, but I can't keep doing this."

I pull over. I can't lose her.

"Doing what?" I ask

"Getting bullied for dating you. Watching girls rub up all over you, Matt everyone knows we are dating, but we have 3 classes together and in those classes you wave to me. Then at lunch we don't even sit together! Then I wonder why I get bullied. Matt people think I don't love you when I'm the only one trying." She gets out and leaves.

                      Y/ns POV
I just did that. The man who ran out of class. Left school for me. The person who just told a girl she wasn't relevant for me, I told him he wasn't trying. We're am I going I don't know. But anywhere but with Matt I can't talk to him right now. He is probably so pissed.

I guess we are over.