Fuck them. Part 2

She gets out of the car and starts walking. I get out and run up to her. 

"Fine. You think I'm not trying in this relationship? Then I'll try harder. Let's go." I say grabbing her arm making her look at me.

"Where are we going?" She asks getting in the car. 

"To school." 

"Why" 

"you'll see"

We get to school its lunch, so every one in the whole school is currently in the cafeteria. Perfect. 

"Matt why did you take me to the cafeteria?" 

"Stay here" I tell her. She is right at the doorway of the lunchroom. 

I stand up on a table. 

"Hey can I have everyone's attention please?" I yell making everybody go silent and look at me.

"You all know my girlfriend y/n y/ln whether you acknowledge her or not. Well it has come to my attention that some of you BITCHES who think I want you keep telling her how she is a 'clout chaser' or calling her names and telling her that i don't love her. First the fuck all. I love that girl with all of my heart. Y/n is the most amazing, kind person of all. So for you VERONICA, and you AMANDA, and you STACY oh and let's not forget the leader of this whole group ASHLEY for you guys to corner her in the bathroom and make her have a panic attack so bad to where she had to leave school if quite fucked up. Now with all of that being said I would like to make it publicly known that if ANY of you guys mess with her again you will be canceled quicker than you can say MATTHEW BERNARD STURNIOLO because that's exactly who i am and you better fucking remeber that before you mess with Y/n ever fucking again. So does every one understand me? we all clear? Oh! and don't forget yes I will cancel y'all, but I'm also the captain of the hockey team, and you would be surprised at what a hockey sticks can do to the human body. You can resume your lunch now." I get down from the table and walks over to y/n.

"Was that trying enough for you?" I ask her as I smirk and grab her hands. 

"eh I thought you could do better" She laughs that beautiful laugh that i love to hear. 

"Oh really"

"No you did amazing thank you so much. I love you" 

"I love you to sweetheart." 

"Oh and at lunch tomorrow we will sit together" 

"Okay" 

"And I'm being serious let me know if anyone messes with you again princess because the hockey team loves you and I know they are not afraid to knock a bitch out." 

She laughs again. "Okay tough guy"

We get out to my car and i take her to my house. We chill and watch movies until Nick and Chris get home. 

"What the fuck Matt" Nick says as he walks through the door. 

"What the fuck did i do?" I ask 

"No, no that was a good what the fuck! you slayed! Although you might get detention tomorrow" He laughs.

"Yeah for real Matt where did that come from I've never seen you that mad" Chris says as he walks through the door.

"I don't know what happened i guess it's just the power of love" after I say that nick and Chris go upstairs to hang out in their rooms because me and y/n are a little to 'lovey-dovey' apparently. SO me and y/n go up to my room to go to bed because me and her both know we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. 

OMG! I love this one and am so excited about the next one! LMK what you think and sorry it's short, but I'm posting the next day of school for them tomorrow! XOXO- CLOEY